'72 Demon Sizzler ?s

-
And Im sure theres 3Xs more 340 cars then were built originally.
Ive actually been thinking of putting the 2bbl back on my car because everyone has a 340 car LOL

I was the second owner of a 71 Sizzler. Winchester gray and black. 318 3 spd. 8 3/4 rear, Gull wing, hood stripe , Chrome sport mirrors, wheel well trim, Hood pins. No trim rings,Black and gray bucket seats. Plain dash. It also had a front spoiler added which I still have . It bolted on with the valance bolts. I added the 72 scoop and a 4spd. . . The grille was silver not body color . I also added the eyebrows and hood trim. No vinyl top . Of all the Demons I owned this color combo was the sharpest.

NOW, all of the Demon SIzzlers come out of the closet. There was a thread about 2 years ago that only one guy besides myself answered to the thread.

Just wanted to get the opinions of you all on the estimated price of a sizzler rebuilt.. I know it's usually whatever someone's willing to pay.. But what would you pay for a fully restored to factory 71 demon sizzler with the package I posted above.. I'm just getting a feel for it, doesn't have to be exact..
I am really thinking I'd like to restore it now, I knew their were not many made but 1308 is not much..

Just wanted to get the opinions of you all on the estimated price of a sizzler rebuilt.. I know it's usually whatever someone's willing to pay.. But what would you pay for a fully restored to factory 71 demon sizzler with the package I posted above.. I'm just getting a feel for it, doesn't have to be exact..
I am really thinking I'd like to restore it now, I knew their were not many made but 1308 is not much..

A lot less then it will cost to restore it. Ive seen 340 a bodies in the 20-30k range but they were real nice concourse style resto's. Id say a 318 a body no matter how nice 12K maybe 15 to the right guy. Its hard to put a $ on any car the market is all over the place.

A lot less then it will cost to restore it. Ive seen 340 a bodies in the 20-30k range but they were real nice concourse style resto's. Id say a 318 a body no matter how nice 12K maybe 15 to the right guy. Its hard to put a $ on any car the market is all over the place.

Ya I understand that.. Just was looking at a range from a variety of people to just get an idea.. Thanks for your thoughts on it..

build it and enjoy it. If you worry about what its going to be worth when its finished its going to take the fun out of the hobby.

-
Back