Status
Not open for further replies.

burrpenick

'69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is the real deal...an original MATCHING NUMBERS 340/4sp,3.91SG with fender tag. Mopar Dual Snorkel scoop on steel hood. It sports the original SHARKS TOOTH Grill thats in excellent condition along with the correct Mopar rear wing/trunk lid/mounting hardware. The car was originally purchased,driven,and raced in GA, but evidently didnt see much daily driver duty. After the owners death his widow sold the car and it ended up in New Jersey where the seller purchased it to replace the one he had in high school. His plans changed so after sitting in a warehouse near Detroit for 7 years he decided it was time to let it go. I've had it two years and have also decided to change directions. This car is not completely stock mechanically, but does not advertise that fact openly. Its got a new fuel tank, MSD ignition & coil, Holley 750 cfm carb, headers w/Flowmasters w/chrome rectangular exhaust tips. The engine is VERY STRONG. I'll repeat that one more time. VERY STRONG. I have never pushed it even close to hard, but the torque IS THERE.I have not had a valve cover off so I dont know the specs. Its not running a stock cam, but does idle OK. I was told the clutch was new and have had no issues with the low miles I've put on it (occasional week end fun only). Its got flawless Dupont base/clear paint, nice black bench seat interior w/brand new carpet, original Hurst Shifter w/white ball, detailed trunk and engine plus new bumpers and very nice Cragar SS mags all around. This car starts/runs/drives/stops very well. You wont mistake it for a grocery getter. I'm a retired Mopar enthusiast and possess the proper FL title which is in my name. We are located in NORTH FLORIDA (Tallahassee) just 30 miles south of the GA border. I will be happy to help with any shipping arrangements or questions you might have. More pics available upon request. The car is priced at $19,988 FIRM.

Attachments

• IMG_2982.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,138
  • IMG_2106.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,070
  • IMG_3003.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,030
  • IMG_2999.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,027
  • IMG_2983.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,055
  • IMG_2994.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,033
  • IMG_3004.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,023
  • IMG_2981.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,043
  • IMG_2984.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,056
  • IMG_2996.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,016
I love the car- its got the looks and performance to match. Its also a wonder to me that a muscle car of this type still has the original engine! I dont think ANYONE (with exception of maybe an owner of later model pollution control restricted or big bumpered/safety regulation 'enhanced' model) would mind owning it!

Yes, its a possibility. Would be interested in a modern Challenger, late model COMPACT SUV or COV, and possibly a later model Hatchback auto. Would also consider a running/rolling project car as a partial trade............George

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back