72 Duster nearing finish

-
I went to his shop and picked it up...he appeared to be geniune...my experience was ..after he gets his $$$$.....he's done.....you get what you got.....its 2/3 the price ..but 1/2 the product

I agree w/the ss springs and no snubber thought

once again..I hope you have a better experience than I had....maybe I just got "lucky"

I meant no disrespect to you...I hope Greg reads this and knows..he's got one pissed-off customer out here in internet land
Nope, I appreciate your input. I learn the hard way all to often. I just hope I got a good one too. He said he has built over 300 the last few years so maybe he's getting better. LOL

I agree with HemiDenny.........more than you know. Watch out for which shaft you get :)
I also went with the feedback thing....and don't know who that came about, but who knows maybe the negatives are embarrassed to list their names. I hope you got the the good one. Next time or if any asks...spend the more money and get it right the first time.
Keep us up to date on the rear brake setup....if you need any questions answered ask Denny or me. Both of us have done that and been there.
Thanks, I appreciate your willingness to help. It's nice to have people to turn to for questions.

Well, I pulled my trans pan off to put a deep pan on and guess what? I already had a deep pan. Oh well, the new one is painted and looks a lot better, and now I have a new filter. Looks good in there. I'll post pic's of the bottom later. Lookin really nice under there. Been under there all winter. Wait and see. :happy1:

Attachments

• 2011-03-13 13.45.26.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 168
Latest video added, 950 Davinci Carb square jetting, no power valve.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvUUTklbbJ0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - Duster 422 stroker Burnout[/ame]

Looks like she runs good.

-
Back