72 duster seats

-

rattler

Reaction score
here are pictures of the interior i have for my 72 340 duster looks like it is standard interior not deluxe has pleats going the wrong way as to the seats legendary sells for a 72 340 are they right or what ?thanks guys

P1010003 (7).JPG

P1010004 (1).JPG

Front seats are similar to 71 Challenger

Have done some upholstery work in the past. That bucket seat backrest looks like something someone made up trying to make the backrest look somewhat mopar.

As you can see they duplicated the seat bottom pattern then flipped that up and sewed it onto whatever backrest bucket seat cover that is.

Take 2 covers and make one. That area over the shoulders on the A bodies can be hard to sew up to look proper for the '72s. So they made up something with what they had available .

Looks like 73 buckets that they tried to incorporate some type of 72 headrest into.

Have Fun

Screenshot_20220531-213540_Gallery.jpg

Have done some upholstery work in the past. That bucket seat backrest looks like something someone made up trying to make the backrest look somewhat mopar.

As you can see they duplicated the seat bottom pattern then flipped that up and sewed it onto whatever backrest bucket seat cover that is.

Take 2 covers and make one. That area over the shoulders on the A bodies can be hard to sew up to look proper for the '72s. So they made up something with what they had available .

Looks like 73 buckets that they tried to incorporate some type of 72 headrest into.

Have Fun

View attachment 1715935770
will the 72 covers fit these seats thanks bill

my seat covers don't have the plastic covers just covered with mtl still want a picture

They are not 72 seats. Past that I would see who else will chime in on what to do. The right bucket seats are hard to come by though they come up occasionally....

JW

They are not 72 seats. Past that I would see who else will chime in on what to do. The right bucket seats are hard to come by though they come up occasionally....

JW
thanks i purchased this car in baskets only because it was matching#'s and had build sheet and tag but it's getting to be a pig in a poke i keep finding things not right and missing thanks bill

-
Back