72 Duster

-

mopow3r

Reaction score
currently im restoring a 72 duster and kind of was hoping to get some of yall's input on the car, as far as maybe some things yall would do to it, its a 72, plum crazy, with a rebuilt 318 (4 barrel, msd ignition, comp 260 cam, and headers to flowmaster 40's with dumps) the car is a 3 speed standard, and has an 8 3/4 swap with 3.23 sure grip, i might fix the car up and keep it or might trade it, still undecided.. anyways! here's what im working with as of right now

Attachments

• 72.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 302
  • 721.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 312
thanks man! does anyone know where i can get an a body 4 speed or bucket seats for the car?

You'll find them here post in the parts wanted section. Killer car btw here is my 72 I'm working on and driving lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130108_072234.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 239
Sweet car man was wondering if anyone can help me with something as well I got a 360 72 year was wondering what kind of cam can I throw In it dont want to much stall just a mild one going with a 600 carb pretty much everything else is stock expect intake doing a swap on my 75 duster thx

i got a 4 speed yesterday but its just the casing, does anyone know where i can get the linkage and shifter (or everything i need anyways) im new to the standard mopar world, also is there anywhere where i can run the numbers off of the trans and find out about it?

Attachments

• tran.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 205
-
Back