72 Scamp and 440 Work in Progress

-
I got most of the front together. The hood needed some adjustments which today i was able to get it closer then it looks in the photo.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 469
  • front2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 467
  • front3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 453
That's beautiful, could care less about blackout. That tunnel, ROCKS! Congratulations Josh, the b.s. is done with,time to tune.

I noticed it did look a bit odd through the grill. Maybe at some point I'll go back and do that. Right now I'm on a mission. There is a Huge show Oct 4th. I'd like it together enough to make. Probably spend the winter going over some areas I'm not totally happy with and polishing stuff up

Lookin' good. The patience has paid off!! You're on the home stretch, hammer down. L8r :burnout:

Photo Also got more trim on and mirror. Headliner came today so that's coming

Posted via Topify on Android

Attachments

• topify_1410136724332.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 372
  • topify_1410136753301.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 380
Josh, that's lookin great. I wish Bruce was here to see it.

love the video... we need more vids... lol.. You get the car out yet this season?

Man, I guess I missed a few updates! Looks sharp, sounds good--I bet it sounds better in person compared to the video cam mic...

Blown head gasket. Looking to go single carb or find 450 carbs. I should be enjoying it but I'm not. Thinking while ingot things tore down. Time to switch.

:( blown head gasket? What happened and did you find a single 4bbl manifold/carb setup like you were looking for?

Josh,I remember telling you to go with a single 4bbl.Mostly due to this being your first build and easier to tune.I hope you can find what you want and get back to enjoying your car.:D

-
Back