[WANTED] 727 valve body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Later valve bodies have the more fuel economical partial throttle kick down. I myself prefer the valving of little red express or police car valve bodies. Just my 2 cents in an FYI.

Later valve bodies have the more fuel economical partial throttle kick down. I myself prefer the valving of little red express or police car valve bodies. Just my 2 cents in an FYI.
Going to use the 2801856 on big block 1965 727 transfer plate and separator plate and then I can use the PTK parts on it , still keeping 65 trans. and have PTK when done. Don't know if you can use the later or not for the conversion , have valve body from 1974 .

I'm not 100% sure, but I THINK I recall Rick Ehrenberg noting that 727 and 904 use the same valve bodies.

I am 100% sure that the later ones have high-RPM shift governor weights available-ask for weights for a 2.5 Jeep Wrangler.

I will take a look at the valve body that I have, also have at least three sets of drum assemblies and 727 inner parts etc.

After 1964/5, 904 and 727 valve bodies are interchangeable, I don't believe the earlier ones will swap with the later ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back