73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
here's the measurement of the gained clearance....should be good now

Outstanding.... Just another "small potato" problem taken care of! FYI, It would have taken me months to attemp that mod. Way cool. I really didn't think you were going to show that mod..... I thought you were going to see if anyone would catch it!

Outstanding.... Just another "small potato" problem taken care of! FYI, It would have taken me months to attemp that mod. Way cool. I really didn't think you were going to show that mod..... I thought you were going to see if anyone would catch it!

your right Mark deleted for now......I lost track of the big picture..

good call on the x-snay the pics-snay.....is this part of Agenda 21? (google it)

To late I saw the pics. The gig is up!

I just don't understand why you routed the roll cage braces through the top of the hood like you did.

To late I saw the pics. The gig is up!

I just don't understand why you routed the roll cage braces through the top of the hood like you did.

I figure maybe 20 or so people saw it, but thats a acceptable number...I need to get the" Men in Black" guys here with the there little flash buld thingy for those select few.
As far as the roll cage braces.... thats what I had to do to fit that 502" Chevy crate motor in there.

Guess I missed it. Hope you post up soon. I'm still paying attention, I think. Hate it when that happens.:coffee2:

Guess I missed it. Hope you post up soon. I'm still paying attention, I think. Hate it when that happens.:coffee2:

You had to be fast, it was only up about a 40 minutes. At least I wont have to send agent J & agent K to pay you a visit.

Well my front wheels finally came in from Billet Specialties, there 17"x7" with 5.125" B.S , thats backspacing.......not B.S. Unfortunatley my tires had to be special ordered and I didn't do that ahead of time. So I'm playing the waiting game again. It's not the greatest post/update but It's all I got for now.

Attachments

• duster 024.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,179
  • duster 032.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,161
  • duster 039.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 1,162
Well my front wheels finally came in from Billet Specialties, there 17"x7" with 5.125" B.S , thats backspacing.......not B.S. Unfortunatley my tires had to be special ordered and I didn't do that ahead of time. So I'm playing the waiting game again. It's not the greatest post/update but It's all I got for now.

She is looking good!

the stroker is gonna be behind the wheel....right Ross?

Rims are looking good. 'bout ready for paint are you not? I'm being patient but can't wait to see it in color. Sharp,Sharp,Sharp.:coffee2:

Rims are looking good. 'bout ready for paint are you not? I'm being patient but can't wait to see it in color. Sharp,Sharp,Sharp.:coffee2:

Oh I wish I was that close, I have so many Mod's still to do and not enough time. I realistically hope to be ready by mid summer of this year..really for the first 9 months it's been mostly making the car solid again, once I post all the pics we'll see if you can find all the new mod's. I'm working as fast as I can to get them done, but there kind of on the extreme but suttle side. A few members here know whats up but there not talking either.....thanks for being patient

Oh I wish I was that close, I have so many Mod's still to do and not enough time. I realistically hope to be ready by mid summer of this year..really for the first 9 months it's been mostly making the car solid again, once I post all the pics we'll see if you can find all the new mod's. I'm working as fast as I can to get them done, but there kind of on the extreme but suttle side. A few members here know whats up but there not talking either.....thanks for being patient

:-\"

Well got some rubber finally on the front and mocked up a brake assembly just to make sure it cleared the valve stem, Billet Specialties decided to place it halfway inside the rim, cool Idea but could play hell on a BIG brake set up .The Rotors on my kit are only 12.190", I have oner .250" clearance but couldn't get away with 14" rotors. Sorry more boring pics but there's a little bling at least....

Attachments

• duster 001.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,080
  • duster 006.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,055
  • duster 014.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,063
  • duster 010.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,082
-
Back