73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
Sweet. Can't wait to see it.

Any chance you'll have this sweet ride at the nats ?

That's what was meant by August is right around the corner.
But that will depend on my paint guy, He's got a few imperfections to fix before I debut it

Looks killer ross. Once again I am floored with your talents.

021.JPG
Looks killer ross. Once again I am floored with your talents.

Thanks,
I spent the day installing the tank and hooking everything up to it. Hopefully next week I'll be able to take it to the EFI shop I used to Dyno the motor to get it running and chassis dyno it before it comes home for assembly. Everything tucked up nice and tight to the floor.
004.JPG
006.JPG
013.JPG
017.JPG
024.JPG
012.JPG

I installed the rear bumper today and bolted up the tips and exhaust extensions, after it get tuned I will make the over the axle pipes and have them coated along with the mufflers
012.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
019.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
028.JPG
035.JPG
033.JPG
. I also thought I'd show the new HDK K member, the sway bar has been redesigned and now mounts on top of the lower control arm for more ground clearance.

Here's a few more pictures of the HDK sway bar changes.
011.JPG
010.JPG
001.JPG
004.JPG

Click on the photo's to enlarge them to see the details

nice update pictures......the new enlarge feature really brings things up close and personal.

It really helps show more detail, better make sure I don't have flaws anywhere.

Flaws no flaws its beautiful you did a hell of a job. When you stopped and went back I guess about a year now and changed we thought wow what is he up to! Its really something..cant wait to see the new wheels you chose on it.:steering:

this A-body is one of the few that actually looks like the artist rendition.....JMHO

Well today was the first day the Duster has seen sunlight since October 2014, I got dumped off at the tuner shop for some fine tuning....it got plenty of attention on the way there. Lots of horn blows, thumbs up and even guys at the local bar put down their beers for a look and some cell phone pics while stopped at a red light. Remember to click on the picture to enlarge it!!!!
001.JPG
008.JPG
019.JPG
023.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
043.JPG

Man, I love the new wheel treatment! Just when I thought you couldn't improve on it...
I told the guys at the shop about the new wheels and they said that will really make the car look bad *** !!!!!! I can't wait to see them .

Hey Ross,,,I haven't been on here for awhile. Duster is looking awesome, and I definitely agree with everyone else about the new wheels being a better choice. You need my address to send the old wheels too? Maybe time to narrow my rear end ;)

Hey Ross, probably heard it 100 times before but your skills and car are incredible. With that being said it's only fitting that my first reply is here since it was a Internet search looking for hood ideas that landed me here reading about your build and eventually joining the site.

Hey Ross, probably heard it 100 times before but your skills and car are incredible. With that being said it's only fitting that my first reply is here since it was a Internet search looking for hood ideas that landed me here reading about your build and eventually joining the site.
Thanks Jim,
I hope you were able to find the hood info you were searching for. A few people have told me they called VFN and they won't make a custom hood like mine again. That being said, there are so many hours in modifying this one to make it 100% "right " I wonder if it would have ben better to make my own from the start.
030.JPG
032.JPG
002.JPG

can you send me a link to that other snorkus you have....is it a Harwood #4166?

-
Back