73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
007.JPG
007.JPG
View attachment 1714946314 I spent most of the day laying carpet in the trunk and then started on the interior. I dropped off the door panels to get covered, she told me 3 weeks minimum....so it might be coming to the party missing a few things and I bought some VP C-14 racing fuel to fill it up with. My painter stopped by and I went to start it for him and the starter was dead.....the only thing I can figure is that I accidently arched out some power wires doing some adjustments so I'll have to start trouble shooting that issue tomorrow. :wtf:

Last edited:
Todays progress with only 47 days left till the Nat's. Swapped out air cleaners at Summit Racing, I went with the larger Billet Specialties smooth design, I will get it powder coated black I also need to make a custom base for dual throttle bodies to work with the Indy ModMan intake. I also figured out why it wouldn't start, I knocked a wire off the starter relay yesterday installing the carpet (I hid the relay under the dash on the drivers side behind the kick panel) I also was able to raise the Hooker mufflers 2 1/2" for more ground clearance. Enjoy the pics.
011.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
009.JPG
022.JPG
014.JPG
008.JPG

Enjoy the photos??????.......oh yeah!!! Looks like you are ready for the new wheels.....and new look.

Headed to Norwalk for NHRA action today...Jodee and I will be in the Marathon Petroleum (John Force) section.

Enjoy the photos??????.......oh yeah!!! Looks like you are ready for the new wheels.....and new look.

Remember how you didn't reveal the ghost graphics until the big show....well, the New wheels are going to be my big Mopar Nationals debut. I mean unless someone should happen to stop by and see them.... Sorry John, No cameras allowed again. Mark is allowed to see pics again, because he can keep a secret !!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Looks like I should figure out if I can make the Nats. I really need to come see these cars! You guys mind Canadians?

Riddler

I'm much closer than he is... so I guess I have less of an excuse. What kind of beer? I'm not a beer drinker.

Riddler
Just kidding about bringing the beer... Although, after the way I got last year, maybe I should switch to something less intoxicating !!!

I'm much closer than he is... so I guess I have less of an excuse. What kind of beer? I'm not a beer drinker.

Riddler

It's a great time...worth crossing the country for. Hoping to be there this year as well, if work doesn't screw me over.

Just kidding about bringing the beer... Although, after the way I got last year, maybe I should switch to something less intoxicating !!!

That's just crazy talk ;)

Everytime I look at your attention to detail on this car, it makes me want to burn mine down and start all over!

Thanks...but your car is bad ***, any chance your going to make it to the Mopar Nationals ?

Not a chance but I'm getting there though. I'm still in the parts collecting phase on this new Hemi and the wife says I'm spending more than I'm bringing in. lol
I'm hoping to be rolling for next season but time will tell.

Gotcha.
The name Swiss Will didn't ring a bell and nothing came up in search.
Hell my car is at three years and no where near the level of detail that alot of these cars are.... It was SUPPOSED to be a quick flip!

No comparison whatsoever. .........HemiMark has red hair, Swisswill's is clearly dark.

Thanks for buying the wall art.......I was hoping you would see it and pull the pin but I did not want to secretly push you. It would be inappropriate, like the head of the Justice Dept meeting secretly with the husband of the subject of an investigation.....just say'n

It's not like there's enough to do already but I decided to rework the inner fenders so everything flowed together. Since the inner fenders were raised they just didn't meet the firewall without drawing your attention...in a bad way. Once all the paint work is done I can reinstall the front end and hood(which is on it's 3rd rework).
020.JPG
023.JPG
021.JPG

attention...in a bad way. Once all the paint work is done I can reinstall the front end and hood(which is on it's 3rd rework).
LOL. You might be a sick man but I get it.
I was told that I need to quit staring at every little detail so much and just get the damn thing done.

-
Back