015.JPG
016.JPG
043.JPG
041.JPG
013.JPG
022.JPG
035.JPG
027.JPG
Painted the trunk tubs and inner fenders last night. Started tucking and hiding some wiring (there is a lot of it) and got the console detailed out, waiting for the rear panels to get done covered then install the seat and finally the console. Tomorrow the hood get a test fit to make sure it clears the Air Cleaner...I'm pretty confident it will because it just came back from Powder Coating with some other parts and I cant return it now.....I redesigned the Tow Hook, shaped similar to a new Trailhawk Jeep design. I need to wet sand and buff the inner fenders still but they look 100% better.

Last edited:
Looks outstanding!
Thanks Mark,
Here's another little detail that showed up today. Crow restraints with black hardware and quick disconnects and red tabs. Should go nice with the color combo. Also got some of the front sheet metal on.
001.JPG

012.JPG

Ross, the fog lights adjustable? Might just be me, but they look angled down to me

Ross, the fog lights adjustable? Might just be me, but they look angled down to me
Well, yes and yes....they are angled down but they are adjustable. To make them point straighter, opens up a gap at the top side and I still need to make a filler for that, until then I just keep it tight around the ring.

looks better with the sheet metal...and other "stuff"....back on it

I need a set of belts for The Flash....those really look good

looks better with the sheet metal...and other "stuff"....back on it
The hood showed up Sunday and left again 30 minutes later for an air cleaner clearance modification....hopefully it makes the show with all it parts.

I need a set of belts for The Flash....those really look good

Thanks Denny, I looked at several manufactures with both cam lock and latch style before deciding on these. Ten minutes after posting the picture of them, I de-Crow'd them by removing the CROW labels since I don't like to advertise manufactures.

I know you usually get stuff at a big discount, but what does a regular person have to pay for those babies?

I know you usually get stuff at a big discount, but what does a regular person have to pay for those babies?
If I didn't such a "big" discount there wasn't any way I would have been able to keep this build economical and within budget. Depending on your options like the black hardware and eyelet quick mounts, a pair runs around $250.00... about the same as any other quality restraint. I might have to find a way to dye the brown leather to black, brown just doesn't go with my color combo.

001.JPG

Last edited:
-
Back