73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
If I didn't such a "big" discount there wasn't any way I would have been able to keep this build economical and within budget. Depending on your options like the black hardware and eyelet quick mounts, a pair runs around $250.00... about the same as any other quality restraint. I might have to find a way to dye the brown leather to black, brown just doesn't go with my color combo.

View attachment 1714950663

Is "CROW" the street racer guy's company?

Only 21 days till the Nationals...here's a few more pics of the progress. Enjoy

006.JPG
020.JPG
007.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
021.JPG
024.JPG
017.JPG

Gorgeous.
Might I suggest an oval rear view mirror. I know some of the street rod billet companies (maybe Sun Spec) has them. Powder coated black.... maybe?
I just wanted to give you some more neurotic thoughts. lol

Gorgeous.
Might I suggest an oval rear view mirror. I know some of the street rod billet companies (maybe Sun Spec) has them. Powder coated black.... maybe?
I just wanted to give you some more neurotic thoughts. lol
Trust me, I researched the hell out of black billet rear view mirrors and finally gave up and put on it what you see. Maybe after the Nationals will swap it out but for now I have way to much to do to get ready for "the show". Heck I'm not even going to have License plates on it.

Tailpipes and exhaust tips done....for now at least. During the winter I'll take them back off and get them ceramic coated like the headers and X pipe. Hopefully nobody looks under the car but I did run a Scotchbrite disc over them just in case .
I might add some heat shield material to the sides of the tank, everything is real tight and tucked in under there.

019.JPG

030.JPG

Tailpipes and exhaust tips done....for now at least. During the winter I'll take them back off and get them ceramic coated like the headers and X pipe. Hopefully nobody looks under the car but I did run a Scotchbrite disc over them just in case .
I might add some heat shield material to the sides of the tank, everything is real tight and tucked in under there.

View attachment 1714952963

View attachment 1714952964
Them pipes look pretty tight against the fuel cell, any concern with heat there?

Looking good ross

that is going to be a Riddler-quality car when finished, are you gonna drive the snot out of it or just show it? or, God forbid, are you going to sell it and build another?

that is going to be a Riddler-quality car when finished, are you gonna drive the snot out of it or just show it? or, God forbid, are you going to sell it and build another?

He's gonna come build mine for me free of charge lol

Thanks but....the car is not even close to that quality. I'm going to drive it to the local shows (within 50 miles). Not that I plan on selling it anytime soon but I will have the Title with me at the Nats just in case I get an offer I can't refuse.

-
Back