73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
looks tent ready.....you have sent in your application for the BPA to review haven't you?
It's almost a shame to put in the shade under the tent because it really shines in the sunlight.....Ok I 'm at a loss ...what is the BPA?

Tom(my Painter)spent the day making sure the Duster will be as shiny as possible for it's initial showing. Here's a few more detail shots.View attachment 1714955074 View attachment 1714955075 View attachment 1714955076 View attachment 1714955077 View attachment 1714955078
More trim going on I assume after he is done polishing? Not nit picking I know you did a ton of modifications....Im sure this is one of those I read and would have to dig back to find :D! FYI its name Sinister is great! You nailed it beautiful car and my daughters Dart is black and red calls him Kylo.

I think you will find that the shade in the tent (or anywhere else for that matter) is way
different than the "shade" in your shop. Worst photo environment ever - just sayin.

For photographs anyway, direct sunlight is considered to be way too harsh and a deep shine
will actually be more prevalent with shade or overcast; especially on darker colors.

More trim going on I assume after he is done polishing? Not nit picking I know you did a ton of modifications....Im sure this is one of those I read and would have to dig back to find :D! FYI its name Sinister is great! You nailed it beautiful car and my daughters Dart is black and red calls him Kylo.
Yes, the front window trim (blackened out of course) and the drip rail trim (shiny, like the grille surround) still needs to be added along with the wiper arms (blacked out). The plate was a last minute addition, I didn't have time to order real official plates so I got these off E-bay in about 3 days.

I think you will find that the shade in the tent (or anywhere else for that matter) is way
different than the "shade" in your shop. Worst photo environment ever - just sayin.

For photographs anyway, direct sunlight is considered to be way too harsh and a deep shine
will actually be more prevalent with shade or overcast; especially on darker colors.
Thanks John....It's just nice seeing the mirror like reflection of the neighbors house, 50+ yards away !!!

BPA....Board of picks and assholes
Oh yea that board...I remember last year some guy had to point out to my Dad that his Dart didn't come with radials....Dad said yea and it didn't come with Tom Hoovers personal 371 6 pack motor either. I can just hear them now. Maybe I can just blend into the mix since most people don't know me and act like I'm just an admirer or critic...or better yet get Mark liquored up early and talk him into saying it's his Duster so he can deal with those guys.

Last edited:
I thought I would post the front end alignment specs with my HDK suspension. The guy that aligned it was very impressed not only in the quality and construction but that he could get 6.5 degrees caster.
020.JPG
012.JPG
015.JPG

Last edited:
I'll bet he drooled all over it. (the entire car)
He is an ex-Mopar guy (drives a 700HP Cadillac now) and asked who painted it, the intake setup and of course the suspension. It is the same shop who swapped the tires on the new wheels, he thought the car looked better with the powder coated wheels.

Is the car coming to the Nats?? I'd love to see it in person, it's a beautiful car and top shelf craftsmanship!!!

Is the car coming to the Nats?? I'd love to see it in person, it's a beautiful car and top shelf craftsmanship!!!
Yes, the car will be there this year. Hopefully Denny doesn't stick me back by the port-a-potties, if so you might have to look around to find it. I took the next 3 days off work to get as much done as possible to keep a few BPA members silent. As soon as the Nat's are over I will be making some upgrades and additions that I just don't have time to complete by this coming weekend.

Last edited:
Yes, the car will be there this year. Hopefully Denny doesn't stick me back by the port-a-potties, if so you might have to look around to find it. I took the next 3 days off work to get as much done as possible to keep a few BPA members silent. As soon as the Nat's are over I will be making some upgrades and additions that I just don't have time to complete by this coming weekend.

Awesome, I make sure to hit Dennys tent hard this year!!

-
Back