73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
I hope all the FABO member that stop by to check out the Duster take a few minutes to introduce themselves. It's always nice to put a name with a face.

Last edited:
The national annual meeting of the BP&A always seems to coincide with the Mopar Nats every year!
Hmmm. Is it coincidence, or something more...

Oh yea that board...I remember last year some guy had to point out to my Dad that his Dart didn't come with radials....Dad said yea and it didn't come with Tom Hoovers personal 371 6 pack motor either. I can just hear them now. Maybe I can just blend into the mix since most people don't know me and act like I'm just an admirer or critic...or better yet get Mark liquored up early and talk him into saying it's his Duster so he can deal with those guys.

I don't need to be liquored up but it would be funnier!

I don't need to be liquored up but it would be funnier!
I just heard today that Greg Charney will be parking his motor home behind the tent. That means the Margarita machine will be within stumbling distance !!!!

I hope all the FABO member that stop by to check out the Duster take a few minutes to introduce themselves. It's always nice to put a name with a face.
I will for sure. Heck, if it rains the way they are saying its gonna, i'll be camping out under that tent for a while to stay dry lol

I will for sure. Heck, if it rains the way they are saying its gonna, i'll be camping out under that tent for a while to stay dry lol

We have a special "camp out" building reseved for our special friends......it is directly behind the tent and gets pumped out every morning. :)

Sw
We have a special "camp out" building reseved for our special friends......it is directly behind the tent and gets pumped out every morning. :)
Good to know. I'll be sure to help it get full

The national annual meeting of the BP&A always seems to coincide with the Mopar Nats every year!
Hmmm. Is it coincidence, or something more...

You sound like one of those "conspiracy " nutjobs.....wanna come to the next meeting?

You sound like one of those "conspiracy " nutjobs.....wanna come to the next meeting?

Denny, you know I take the minutes at the meetings... Then always lose them after the vodka knocks me out of my chair.
Oh, btw, I know a conspiracy nutjob... LOL

Last edited:
I wont make it but my daughter will be there in a 2014 Dart she loves black with red euro stripe Darts of Oklahoma sticker. She loved the picture I sent her of the front of yours with the hood! She said Dad why don't we restore one of those and sell the Jeep. Now it is working on Momma hahahaa. Darts of Oklahoma jacket most likely its her I told her what tent to look for. :D

HaHaHa! It won't! May even start the meeting earlier. I know the Captain (Morgan) and Tito are coming for sure!
They NEVER miss a BPA meeting. We need them to get the meeting started.
I bought a 1.75l of Titos Vodka also and a 1.75l of Military Special Rum to bring to the party ...I mean show.

Check the licence plate on his Dart (GREG WHO)

There is a story that goes with it....I'm pretty sure it involves a young unknown Chrysler engine dyno operator that spanked everyone at the US Nationals back in the 70's

Last edited:
All packed and ready to roll! GTX is filled with fuel and ready for its first road trip in many years. see you tomorrow!

Check the licence plate on his Dart (GREG WHO)

There is a story that goes with it....I'm pretty sure it involves a young unknown Chrysler engine dyno operator that spanked everyone at the US Nationals back in the 70's
Got it... I thought I misspelled his name or something.

I would like to say it was really nice meeting and talking to several FABO members at the Nationals this year. I didn't really take many pictures of the Duster at the show but now that I've returned home It's time to show the new wheels.
016.JPG
012.JPG
009.JPG
092.JPG

025.JPG

It was great meeting you and seeing the car!! I didn't think it'd be possible but the car looks even better in person!!!

My phone didn't take the greatest pics but I did get this shot of the wheel/stripe

image.jpg

It was great meeting you and seeing the car!! I didn't think it'd be possible but the car looks even better in person!!!

My phone didn't take the greatest pics but I did get this shot of the wheel/stripe

View attachment 1714958078
It didn't look quite so good on the way back home, we got caught in a nasty thunderstorm twenty miles from home, at least it washed all the dust off !!! My hats off to my painter for buffing and polishing it.

-
Back