73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
Yeah, I called them and about every other company. I have a plan for a one off hood and if it doesn't work I guess I can just go back with the six pack hood.
So..... Not sure if I missed it or if you have posted it but what numbers did it put down to the rollers? That's assuming the guy tuning is using a dyno.

So..... Not sure if I missed it or if you have posted it but what numbers did it put down to the rollers? That's assuming the guy tuning is using a dyno.

You didn't miss it...it didn't happen yet. I dropped off the car Friday and once he re-checks all my wiring and fires it up again he's going to throw it on the chassis dyno. Here are the engine dyno numbers when he tuned it before it got put into the car.

024.jpg
023.jpg
024.jpg
023.jpg

Last edited:
I hope so! Been waiting for this one a long time. It looks great.

I'm confident that an accomplished machinist could make this thing read right.

outlook-not-good-jpg.1714941307

After 5 1/2 years it would seem there's never been a rush.... It comes home next Friday then it goes for some touch up paint work then final assembly after that .... It's still possible

How did it's trip work out?.

How did it's trip work out?.
It's still there....I was going to pick it up today, but there were a few small things I decided do have them work on. Were all set to pick it up next Thursday or Friday and the painter is coming over Next weekend to work on some things.

....that is great. I would like to get your comprehensive review of the efi....when we have lunch.

I still have your /Dave's socket.....it will be on the next trip east.

The car is back from the tuner...I'm trying to get as many details done before I have to assemble it. I repainted the grille to match the stripe color, converted the marker lights/ turn signals to LED and changed the lens color to amber. I didn't like one of the radiator hose angles so I made another adapter out of 1" aluminum instead of the 1/2" original to correct the angle and started on an air cleaner...the picture is before it meets the mill next week but everything clears and their is several options for mounting the air temp sensor. I also remade the tow hook, I didn't really like the round design with the bumper. it goes to powder coating tomorrow and the door panels get dropped off at the upholstery shop.
021.JPG
008.JPG
022.JPG
030.JPG
032.JPG
009.JPG
007.JPG
045.JPG

009.JPG

Can't wait to see.....Maybe we can stop by on the way to /from Carlisle in a few weeks.....I will try to remember Dave's socket.

Can't wait to see.....Maybe we can stop by on the way to /from Carlisle in a few weeks.....I will try to remember Dave's socket.
That would be great, let me know and have fun at Carlisle. Dad doesn't even know the socket is missing...so it's no big deal.

Thanks Rod ...are you going make the long journey down this year ?
Well...we shall see. I have a Mopar Nationals entry form printed off and sitting on my table in front of me right now. I'm going to send it off, but as to coming or not will depend on work. It's going to be a slow year, so if I'm working I will have to take it. If I'm off I will come to Columbus. Looking like a 50/50 chance currently. I'm hoping to get some work in,,,then be off for the middle of August. :)

-
Back