73 Dart Sport for Fun

-
Well the interior is almost done and I started welding in the frame connectors in today. I have to say the color of the gauges in the dark is cool.

IMG_1203 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1204 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1207 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1210 (Medium) (2).JPG

IMG_1211 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1212 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1214 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1215 (Medium).JPG

Almost 100% finished, probably two weeks to completion. I'll post photos and maybe a bit of video if I can get hold of a camera. Reworking the headliner and a bit of paint touch-up. Oh, and adding a couple of Dodge stickers on the rear quarter panels. We'll see how they look, I figure there're easy to remove if they don't look right.

Almost 100% finished, probably two weeks to completion. I'll post photos and maybe a bit of video if I can get hold of a camera. Reworking the headliner and a bit of paint touch-up. Oh, and adding a couple of Dodge stickers on the rear quarter panels. We'll see how they look, I figure there're easy to remove if they don't look right.
Amazing build. ..you should be proud!
I hope you drive it all the time and love every second of it!

Jeff

Looking great. Keep it up your about there. Best of luck your health.

Far as I can tell....That's it.
It's been a fun build. Took the car to it's first car show yesterday and was well received. Drives real nice.

IMG_1252 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1251 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1242 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1233 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1260 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1261 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1292 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1269 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1270 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1276 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1281 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1285 (Medium).JPG

Thanks all, this site and the help I've received made it possible to do the quality build I wanted to do. So my question now is what's next? I'm thinking.... what would be a really cool A-body build; if there was one dream A-body what would it be? I know this is very subjective, but if I have one more in me I would like it to be something special. Once again, thanks to all I bought parts from and the encouragement I've received here. :thankyou:

-
Back