73 dart sport project

-
I'm a little confused about the hood "hinge" issue. I am interested in getting that hood for my car, my original hood Is already painted and on the car but I want to store it away and get this one. Do the Bolt on hoods from AAR not mount correctly to the hinge and latch? I haven't heard about that issue until now.

Looks great man! I've been wondering how your car was doing.... and I'm glad to see all the progress you've been making. The color looks awesome and will look even better when you see it outside. Thanks for the updates and keep the pics coming!

With the fiber glass hood you have to put on light weight springs. I cut the clips that held the arm to the body of the car. Surprise no one makes them.... incomes the modified way to hold them to the car. The hood it self is beautiful, it bolted right up and didn't need any modifications.

shine her up! :glasses7::glasses7: I can't wait to see her in the sun!:happy1:

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 523
I'll bet. She is looking sharp. Can't wait to see shots of her in the sun. Sexy, Very Sexy.:coffee2:

few more pics but no sun today :protest:

Attachments

• IMG_0096.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_0095.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_0094.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_0093.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 465
Wow that looks even better. You should center the axle in the wheel opening so you have more space for more tire height or just more space for the current tire size

ya that rearend is coming out and being replaced by a 8 3/4 and I will center the new one all up.

Been gone for a little while, good to see progress being made. Have you got her home yet? She's really looking sharp. Bring on the sun.:coffee2:

You've got to be pretty exited about that. I'm not going to ask what your doing with your hands.:coffee2:

Well I got door seals in and the quarter glass seals in. I lot of soap water and swearing was involved in the quarter glass :angel12: last pic only happens when your a single guy :)

Attachments

• IMG_0100[1].jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_0101[1].jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_0102[1].jpg
    87 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_0099[1].jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 464
The car looks awesome!
That color and black up and over really makes it pop.
Keep up the great work!

-
Back