Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 Swinger /6 with AC that has some good parts for sale. It has the factory sun roof but from the looks of things, it's only good for parts but I don't know much about them. Good doors with tinted glass, good hood, trunk lid, fenders from what I can see, disk brakes, rear side glass and rear glass, rear quarter extensions, front and rear bumper cores. Let me know if anyone has any particular needs. The pictures show the car before I took it apart.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• image0001.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 838
  • image0002.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 822
  • image0003.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 834
I would like to buy the front both sides wheel well moulding. Shoot me a price and lets get a deal done. Thank You.

How much for the disc brakes with the upper and lower control arms also do you know if these are a LBP or SBP?

They are the LBP brakes. I'd like to get $275 plus the shipping for everything including the lower strut rods and master cylinder core.

Tony Frost - I sent you a PM on the moldings. I didn't forget.

Ken

They are the LBP brakes. I'd like to get $275 plus the shipping for everything including the lower strut rods and master cylinder core.

Tony Frost - I sent you a PM on the moldings. I didn't forget.

Ken

Next in line for the disc brake set-up...... power brakes?

HemiMark - it's got manual brakes.

Dodge33 - I sent you one back.

Ken

How much for the taillights, a/c under dash vents,A piller mouldings(interior)? I'm already looking at the grill,Package deal?

I love package deals. They're the best. The A-pillar molding has been sold with the kick panels. The tail lights look to be worn but not broken if that makes any sense. Keep the list coming and I'll get you some numbers.

Ken

Dodge33, The interior is almost all taken apart so there really isn't much left to take pictures of.

Ken

vinyle top trim, Dart fender emblems,pass. side rocker moulding and clips.Was the car a 318? If so, 26" rad.and shroud, air cleaner, + battery cable,...winshield washer tank,rad.overflow bottle ,How's that?

The engine was a /6 so the radiator and shroud won't work. Neither will the air cleaner and battery cable. The washer tank wasn't on the car and there wasn't any overflow tank. The hose just went down. I'll get the other parts off and let you know a total with the grill. Package deals are alway the best.

Ken

I can certainly put them in with the other stuff. They aren't the greatest but they work. Just add another $10 to the total. Will that work?

The bezels went with the grill so they're gone. I do have the gas cap. Not much else is left though.

Ken

The disk brakes are still available but I haven't gotten them off the car yet. It comes with everything - upper and lower control arms, strut rods, spindles, rotors, caliper cores, manual master cylinder core, proportioning valve, and I believe that I have a set of new pads to throw in.

$275 plus the shipping.

Ken

I'd be interested in all the AC stuff...if you think it's any good...under the hood stuff and the inside stuff.

The disk brakes are still available but I haven't gotten them off the car yet. It comes with everything - upper and lower control arms, strut rods, spindles, rotors, caliper cores, manual master cylinder core, proportioning valve, and I believe that I have a set of new pads to throw in.

$275 plus the shipping.

Ken

Hello Ken; How much is shipping to Lakeland Florida 33809? I also might be interested in the rear axels and the fender top mounted turn signal indicators. Thanks Gregg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back