'73 Duster-- 6.4 Hemi, Megasquirt, Tremec 5 Speed

-
Any recommendations for engine color in a bright red engine bay? I was thinking the orange that the newer SRT motors are painted, but was also thinking black goes with everything.
Thanks,
Jon

just started reading your build and don't know if you're too far along for new suggestions but here goes 2 ideas - body color red or aluminum (silver)

2014-04-10213901.jpg

Always nice to see a restoration and mods being done right. I've been there, done that to my old car ('70 T/A, pre Hemi and IFS days) so I can appreciate all the work spent on this fine ride, and know how much enjoyment you will be getting from it just cruising in it and smoking the tires. Enjoy it Fenderman. You have earned it.
I have tried to keep my mouth shut while reading these pages, but the dash finally prompted me to pipe up. Would be interested to learn how you made the dash/instrument panel. Looks like it took a LOT of time.

Also, using Freakride's front suspension, how much lower in the engine bay does the new engine sit compared to the stock engine/original setup?

-
Back