73 Duster build named Fred

-
Mine (isn’t a wife) has adopted my 70 dart as her own and I guess I’m building it for her to race.

You have a good wife if she foots the bill like mine, oh and she doesn't snore.
But she can be a mean redhead when her Irish comes out. lol

what did make on chassis dyno? sorry if i missed it
what a transformation, hard work and determination pays off

Scammers are everywhere. How stupid do they think we are? lol

IMG_2171.png

Damn, Bill.
Did you know that you built an entire car in less than a year?
That's outstanding, so what changes are you planning before the race season starts???
Lol.

Damn, Bill.
Did you know that you built an entire car in less than a year?
That's outstanding, so what changes are you planning before the race season starts???
Lol.
I’m getting slower in my old age. I’m used to building race cars in 3-5 months. lol

I’ll have to find some pics of the race jeeps I’ve built back in the day.

Street car, full exhaust, slicks, and a pro stock hood scoop. :thumbsup:
I love how your car turned out Bill.

Yeah, and he’s in Florida. Trying to tell me he will sell me a brand new fiberglass hood with the scoop I want for $200 shipped. lol
Maybe he does the cut it into small pieces and you reassemble it thing. It's a great idea if you think about it lol

Yeah, and he’s in Florida. Trying to tell me he will sell me a brand new fiberglass hood with the scoop I want for $200 shipped. lol
I would get a flat hood and bolt the scoop directly to the carb so it's completely sealed off.
Then not only are you cool, then your shaker cool on top of that.
Are you still getting the hood from a member

I would get a flat hood and bolt the scoop directly to the carb so it's completely sealed off.
Then not only are you cool, then your shaker cool on top of that.
Are you still getting the hood from a member
Yes but that will take time…. JK

I’m actually trying to get 2 hoods from him. One flat and 1 with the scoop I want.

Got the co-dog seat installed and harnesses. Running out of **** to do on this thing…. lol

IMG_2177.jpeg

Are you ready to go racing?
Not yet, my car is hibernating in its trailer waiting for me to clean the garage. Not much left to do but I am sure I will add to the list with all of my infinite wisdom and make it a push lol. I need to get to it since race season will be here tomorrow, let me know if we need to have a work party at your place before it's too late!

-
Back