73 Duster build named Fred

-
Got home from work and installed the driveshaft loop and started the Innovate Motorsports fual afr gauge install.

IMG_2182.jpeg

IMG_2183.jpeg

IMG_2184.jpeg

Who the hell wants to do that? If I caught my kid driving like that (even at 22) there’d be an *** whooping. I taught him way better than that.

No wonder the world is all jacked up.
Easy there turbo.... it's a joke. I would do the same if I saw anyone I know doing this.

Who the hell wants to do that? If I caught my kid driving like that (even at 22) there’d be an *** whooping. I taught him way better than that.

No wonder the world is all jacked up.
Could have been a prosthetic foot, just driving around looking to irritate you lol .
I would definitely accidentally t-bone that guy

No fighting save that for those Chevy boys I mean gals...no offense 5.9tt

What is a hair dryer ?
Man, you guys should have seen my hair during COVID...18 inches of red awesome

lol...it's going to be a good summer!

I'm looking forward to some Fred results. I'd be happy to help out in Vegas if it was in Oregon. : D

Medford, OR is home to:

Conveniently located about 20 minutes off of I-5 ("the 5" for CA guys) Medford dragstrip is a freshly paved (2022?) full 1/4 mile track with a long uphill shutdown. It features a racer friendly staff, concessions (beer as an example) and is close to lodging among other amenities.

Medford, OR is home to:

[/URL][/URL]

Conveniently located about 20 minutes off of I-5 ("the 5" for CA guys) Medford dragstrip is a freshly paved (2022?) full 1/4 mile track with a long uphill shutdown. It features a racer friendly staff, concessions (beer as an example) and is close to lodging among other amenities.
That's what makes me happy I chose a 12 pt cage....beer in the concessions for racers lol
And dang... that's all the way down there.

That's what makes me happy I chose a 12 pt cage....beer in the concessions for racers lol
And dang... that's all the way down there.
That's why you have to have wrist band to run your car...and also you cannot buy beer with a wristband. It's like that at every track I have ever visited. Might be a better idea to stay North lol

That's why you have to have wrist band to run your car...and also you cannot buy beer with a wristband. It's like that at every track I have ever visited. Might be a better idea to stay North lol
I was just kidding about the drivers drinking.
Are you going to have one of your chargers ready for this season.
I'll be down there sometime, it will be fun.

-
Back