73 Duster build named Fred

-
I believe John would run mid 9's in the 1/4. Well worked out combo for sure.

Both my Indy headed 422 and my present Edelbrock headed 408 ran 5.98 with my son driving and 6.0 with me driving. My 422 ran 9.37 with me driving. My 422 had a solid lifter cam and a 850 carb and was out of steam around 1000 foot. I predict it would run 9.30 if not a hair quicker now with the roller cam and 1000 cfm carb.

Both my Indy headed 422 and my present Edelbrock headed 408 ran 5.98 with my son driving and 6.0 with me driving. My 422 ran 9.37 with me driving. My 422 had a solid lifter cam and a 850 carb and was out of steam around 1000 foot. I predict it would run 9.30 if not a hair quicker now with the roller cam and 1000 cfm carb.
Nice, that's getting it done

That's pretty damn good, car weighs 2600 with you in it ?

Car when my son was driving back in 2010 was around 2580 with his skinny butt in it. He talked me into putting stock doors with wind up windows in it which I love. I added an alternator, race pak and sensors, and a few other things to make it old man friendly. Plus my extra 100 plus pounds in the seat.

Casa de Dog House has been delivered. Now I won't have to worry about where I'm going to sleep when away for races or when the wife is pissed off at me again.... lol

RV1.jpg

RV2.jpg

That's pretty awesome...I'd be pissing my wife on purpose then, but all I have to do is wake up and be myself for that
My wife would have that loaded up by Wednesday, she'd be in the passenger seat ready to go. lol
She's been by my side since she was 16.

Bill, you DO know that you will have to weigh the glass you're putting on, and the steel coming off, and post the results, RIGHT?
Yup, already planning on it. Got the scales ready and the parts will be here on Wednesday.

-
Back