73 duster that turned out to be a 72

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
so i went to buy a 73 duster only to deal with mass hassle getting a title and found out it is actually a 72 the only 73 parts are grill hood and bumper. im glad it is a 72 but the guy i bought it from was so full of bs lol i thought i was buying a daily driver and now one week later and 1500 dollars more it finaly runs great all lights work and some of the gauges i have a few picks on my profile they put a 360 and 727 in it from a early 80s motor home and wierd led tail lights i did all the interior this week along with half the wiring and breaks and tires and exhaust so after a week im happy rofl lots of comments from people on the street already ill post new picks soon o and original owner (not the guy i bought it from) gave me the 340 dual hood scoop air cleaner!

its got the wrong bumper filler on it too. well correct for a 72 but not for the 73 front clip

wow tail lights should have been a huge clue.

At least another A-body is back on the streets!

the rear end was the old style in 73. It went all grandma in 1974. It was the front that changed between 72 and 73

the rear end was the old style in 73. It went all grandma in 1974. It was the front that changed between 72 and 73

what ? the 73 duster tailights are the same 73-76. what exactly is "grandma" about it ? lol. there is a huge difference between the 72 and 73 lights

this is an early 73 above

Attachments

• d377.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 247
  • 72_Rear.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 222
If its got the 73 hood and grille, its also got 73 fenders, bumper, hood latch support... or some very creative metal bashing :)

-
Back