73 GOLD DUSTER

-
Haven't seen it in person yet but just looked at the picture again and yes it has the Gold Duster sticker on the fender also the side stripe
OFor zkx14 - that's why I said viewer/posted , that's it when I read the 1/2 Covered roof, A/C & P/Steering & AM radio, as that was the Gold Duster Combo (with Gold Carpets too over black color) I don't know everything, butbI'm pretty well read & know what I know, Growing up with latestest muscle cars etc comingbinto & growing up on Dads Shop/Factory floor + around group owner/operator engineers who basically gave me Trade school+ skills growingbup + as a Toddler/tot reading Ex Racer Dads old Hopups, Pocket Carcrafts, Rod n Customs etc magazines, not to mention if not the best Every issue of Motortrend mags ( + those neat pop science, pop mechanics etc , Smokies Garage trouble shooting articles ) & auto elect trade journals .. Sadly I've forgotten 1/2 I've read & learnt.
Too true about other SELLERS high $$'ing THEIR work to the tune of the FINISHED product on a 1/2 finished Project.
Don't ya hate it when that happens ??!.
Cheers Trev.

SORRY GUYS FOR SOME REASON MY SMARTPHN GLITCHS/POSTS TWICE. MY BAD.

Screenshot_2019-02-26-21-20-05.png

Last edited:
That and your spelling sucks...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No worries, just a little :poke::poke::poke:

I call it “Cellphone Hell” when that crap happens. Difficulty in posting , same post 3-4 even 5 times!

That and your spelling sucks...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No worries, just a little :poke::poke::poke:

I call it “Cellphone Hell” when that crap happens. Difficulty in posting , same post 3-4 even 5 times!
That's not MY speeling !! That's the illiterate Hal-the-Mad-Computer inspired collective idiots Blarrdy #$%& AUTOCOMPLETE - faster than a Sailor on your sister on shore leave, to try & make ya you like skool was where you checked out the girls & learnt late a

:p

Say what? :eek:
Jeez you guys : Half the Mad computer was in that ahead of time Space Odyssey 2000 movie ,
Sailor on Ya Sister is Eons old slang term for someone in with a grin , like 'Stage door Johnny'
Sigh - class is in - now WHERE'S MY over & under for that misbehaving dang Illiterate driven Auto complete.

Anything else lost in translation ?? ,cause I want an apple for that, hehe

Screenshot_2019-03-10-06-16-21.png

Screenshot_2019-03-10-06-12-00.png

Screenshot_2019-03-11-07-26-22.png

Did the Hal the 'MAD' Computer (as it turned out to be) lose you ? Watch the movie & you'll see the relation to AUTOCOMPLETES screwing things up.
Or was it the somewhat cryptic being distracted by the Gals at school slowing you from learning ?, like Billy Joel : working on mysteries without any clues ....

OK about air tools ... :p

That's not MY speeling !! That's the illiterate Hal-the-Mad-Computer inspired collective idiots Blarrdy #$%& AUTOCOMPLETE - faster than a Sailor on your sister on shore leave, to try & make ya you like skool was where you checked out the girls & learnt late a

Bahahaha...

Working on mysteries without any clue is NOT Billy Joel by the way. That would be Bob Seger. So quit trying to confuse me with your made up facts. I will never be a liberal. Yes, I said never. But it is better than hand brakes on a buick.

My man, you are going to have to communicate on a level that side steps where your from and delegate regional slang and a more smooth thought process geared towards the topic at hand.

All of your lasts posts leave me clueless and wondering if your mentally stable or just crazy until I noticed your from NZ. While I get a few of you references, there not making any sense.

My man, you are going to have to communicate on a level that side steps where your from and delegate regional slang and a more smooth thought process geared towards the topic at hand.

All of your lasts posts leave me clueless and wondering if your mentally stable or just crazy until I noticed your from NZ. While I get a few of you references, there not making any sense.
Well maybe you aren't as travelled OR knowledgeable as I when it comes to local slang: I know UK (Limey), Australian AND USA...BUTto State "Mentally Unstable OR insane ..." Is a little bit TOO much below the belt cheap shot; that's offensive & if a little cryptic humor goes over your head I can't help that (Although I knew & figured I'd have to start dumbing the posts & replies down) After all, I AM a published Author & although you explained the obvious, I still take rightfully offense at the mentally unstable & insane quip.
Typical online internet speak NOT said direct to ones face :-/ .
I'm NOT going to talk like a Newfoundland Fisherman just to be understood & fit in, given my knowledge & published history
Ok ?.
PS the "World" isn't America, given forgien policy attitude.

Photo Marker_Nov112018_191508.jpg

Well maybe you aren't as travelled OR knowledgeable as I when it comes to local slang: I know UK (Limey), Australian AND USA...BUTto State "Mentally Unstable OR insane ..." Is a little bit TOO much below the belt cheap shot; that's offensive & if a little cryptic humor goes over your head I can't help that (Although I knew & figured I'd have to start dumbing the posts & replies down) After all, I AM a published Author & although you explained the obvious, I still take rightfully offense at the mentally unstable & insane quip.
I'm NOT going to talk like a Newfoundland Fisherman just to be understood & fit in, given my knowledge & published history
Ok ?.

View attachment 1715301758
He never said you were mentally unstable. "...wondering if your mentally stable or just crazy until I noticed..."
Key word - 'until'.

Now about that 73 Gold Duster...

Working on mysteries without any clue is NOT Billy Joel by the way. That would be Bob Seger. So quit trying to confuse me with your made up facts. I will never be a liberal. Yes, I said never. But it is better than hand brakes on a buick.
Whats being a "Liberal" & i use that term loosely, going anything to do with matters ? Except narrowing a mind. ? - Seeing I'm ALSO a 3rd gen Professional Broadcaster & DJ who'd just finished a Double Shift ( Granddads Radiostation was on Air in 1922 before UK's BBC was even conceived): I rarely slipped up ; Bob Seager/Billy Joel (hey near enough with the music Selection I deal with in a week), but looks like I'm starting to ruffle the feathers of the usual 'in house' Click & FYI , I guess you've been lurking at my posts with that quip about: "Stop Trying to Confuse me with *made up* ?! Facts ..." Huh ?? Who the hell are you ?? I've from memory Never replied to you b4, I have vaste practical experience & inside knowledge beyond my years...ONLY learnt from being in right place at right time, 2/ I only ever give out knowledge to help people, NOT charge what you pay good $ for in the States, 3/ FYI I NEVER MAKE UP ANY INFO/COMMENTS: I THINK THE GREEN EYE MONSTER IS SHOWING ITS 1 EYE WITH YOU, TRUTH BE TOLD.
& 4/ AS ROMMEL found out to his Armies cost in the North African Desert, you gotta be up early to mess with & take on a New Zealander & come right side up when your wrong,
Got the message ?: you DIDN'T pick a good day ( but I knew it was coming, sooner or later: seen & heard it ALL b4).
Oh & "...When better Cars are built, BUICK will build them" ...bet I made that one up to confuse you, too ??..
Sigh, my shoulders are brought:BUT O DON'T like backhandedly being called a lied/fraud whatever , ok ??.
He never said you were mentally unstable. "...wondering if your mentally stable or just crazy until I noticed..."
Key word - 'until'.

Now about that 73 Gold Duster...

Sorry, its there in Black & white was he was thinking - plain as day. Your starting to reason like an ex wife/Woman ( no offense ).

rps20190312_014027.jpg

Was 73 some kind of transition year? I know mine has large bolt pattern..
Seems like somewhere around 73 or 4 they started using the LBP on V8 and disc? and kept the SBP drums? on slant cars? I bet the slants could be ordered with discs too.

Whats being a "Liberal" & i use that term loosely, going anything to do with matters ? Except narrowing a mind. ? - Seeing I'm ALSO a 3rd gen Professional Broadcaster & DJ who'd just finished a Double Shift ( Granddads Radiostation was on Air in 1922 before UK's BBC was even conceived): I rarely slipped up ; Bob Seager/Billy Joel (hey near enough with the music Selection I deal with in a week), but looks like I'm starting to ruffle the feathers of the usual 'in house' Click & FYI , I guess you've been lurking at my posts with that quip about: "Stop Trying to Confuse me with *made up* ?! Facts ..." Huh ?? Who the hell are you ?? I've from memory Never replied to you b4, I have vaste practical experience & inside knowledge beyond my years...ONLY learnt from being in right place at right time, 2/ I only ever give out knowledge to help people, NOT charge what you pay good $ for in the States, 3/ FYI I NEVER MAKE UP ANY INFO/COMMENTS: I THINK THE GREEN EYE MONSTER IS SHOWING ITS 1 EYE WITH YOU, TRUTH BE TOLD.
& 4/ AS ROMMEL found out to his Armies cost in the North African Desert, you gotta be up early to mess with & take on a New Zealander & come right side up when your wrong,
Got the message ?: you DIDN'T pick a good day ( but I knew it was coming, sooner or later: seen & heard it ALL b4).
Oh & "...When better Cars are built, BUICK will build them" ...bet I made that one up to confuse you, too ??..
Sigh, my shoulders are brought:BUT O DON'T like backhandedly being called a lied/fraud whatever , ok ??.

Sorry, its there in Black & white was he was thinking - plain as day. Your starting to reason like an ex wife/Woman ( no offense ).

View attachment 1715301770
:drama:
Sorry, not even reading that past the first line. Nothing personal, but I don't do drama and it sure looks like that is where this has gone...
So, if you want to get back to car talk and general BS, all good. Otherwise I'll see you in the funny papers.

Seems like somewhere around 73 or 4 they started using the LBP on V8 and disc? and kept the SBP drums? on slant cars? I bet the slants could be ordered with discs too.
Correct. Info I have shows disc as standard for v8 and option for slant beginning in 73. I believe the big pattern was just an unspoken change that went with the discs.

:drama:
Sorry, not even reading that past the first line. Nothing personal, but I don't do drama and it sure looks like that is where this has gone...
So, if you want to get back to car talk and general BS, all good. Otherwise I'll see you in the funny papers.
Nobody asked you to read, On More than one count, no drama here. But if someone is going to have doubts about 1's mental stability & sanity, sponged from 3/5th's & then you even claim to not read past 1'st line how can you call MY just response drama ?.
Yeah can go back to Car stuff. IF I can be bothered IF lurkers are going to get bent out of shape from intended helpful advice & troll etc holding ill feeling & doubt me, I can soon put that time spent into making about $200+ an hour elsewhere !.
I gave up on Aussie automotive info sites for the same "in crowd, lurkers & flamers etc"
Takes me back to 1970's C.B. radio days actually.
Didn't pay to be a Pro then either.
Cheers anyway.
Trev.

rps20190312_014027.jpg

Last edited:
Correct. Info I have shows disc as standard for v8 and option for slant beginning in 73. I believe the big pattern was just an unspoken change that went with the discs.
Actually the early A Body K-H discs was SBP no doubt. Anyway nice project.

Ok ?.

Ahhhh, don't take offense. Lighten up Francis. I'd say I'm not well traveled or super smart in anything. I'm just an average Joe form around the block. And I would guess that is the problem with not knowing all the worlds local slang. So sorry to hear you won't dumb down your super intelligence to a common mans level. There really is a need to do so since most here are a common fella sort. Unless your looking to bolster yourself in someway. I could inject lots of big words, but that doesn't help. The average reader needs an easy read to get the message quickly and clearly as to be understood without goggling slang and cryptic words and messages. Speaking plainly is best for all.
Ok ?
But I regress, your definitely full of yourself. You THINK I insulted you but in the very same post you insult others. Like in this post of yours "#47"
Perhaps your not as smart as you think you are. You read like you are becoming unhinged. (Maybe he is crazy?) OH, if you want my address so I can actually insult you in person, PM, I'll help with airfare. Then when were done with the stupidness of it all, I'll show you around some car show that stack a few thousad cars per show. This Island is really awesome in it's rides and show gatherings.

I just don't understand the meaning behiond the obvious jab of "PS the "World" isn't America, given forgien policy attitude."
This kind of make you sound like you have the tiny man syndrome.
Nice to know you have been published and authored. Please so do include a list of reading material.

NOW! IF were done here..... mucking up the thread with off topic banter.... back to the topic at hand?
If you want to continue, PM me and we can continue....direction? You are at the helm on this one.

Last edited:
Ahhhh, don't take offense. Lighten up Francis. I'd say I'm not well traveled or super smart in anything. I'm just an average Joe form around the block. And I would guess that is the problem with not knowing all the worlds local slang. So sorry to hear you won't dumb down your super intelligence to a common mans level. There really is a need to do so since most here are a common fella sort. Unless your looking to bolster yourself in someway. I could inject lots of big words, but that doesn't help. The average reader needs an easy read to get the message quickly and clearly as to be understood without goggling slang and cryptic words and messages. Speaking plainly is best for all.

But I regress, your definitely full of yourself. You THINK I insulted you but in the very same post you insult others. Like in this post of yours "#47"
Perhaps your not as smart as you think you are. You read like you are becoming unhinged. (Maybe he is crazy?) OH, if you want my address so I can actually insult you in person, PM, I'll help with airfare. Then when were done with the stupidness of it all, I'll show you around some car show that stack a few thousad cars per show. This Island is really awesome in it's rides and show gatherings.

I just don't understand the meaning behiond the obvious jab of "PS the "World" isn't America, given forgien policy attitude."
This kind of make you sound like you have the tiny man syndrome.
Nice to know you have been published and authored. Please so do include a list of reading material.

NOW! IF were done here..... mucking up the thread with off topic banter.... back to the topic at hand?
If you want to continue, PM me and we can continue....direction? You are at the helm on this one.
Only wish I could hit agree, thanks and like for a single post!:thumbsup:

-
Back