73 GOLD DUSTER

-
Ahhhh, don't take offense. Lighten up Francis. I'd say I'm not well traveled or super smart in anything. I'm just an average Joe form around the block. And I would guess that is the problem with not knowing all the worlds local slang. So sorry to hear you won't dumb down your super intelligence to a common mans level. There really is a need to do so since most here are a common fella sort. Unless your looking to bolster yourself in someway. I could inject lots of big words, but that doesn't help. The average reader needs an easy read to get the message quickly and clearly as to be understood without goggling slang and cryptic words and messages. Speaking plainly is best for all.

But I regress, your definitely full of yourself. You THINK I insulted you but in the very same post you insult others. Like in this post of yours "#47"
Perhaps your not as smart as you think you are. You read like you are becoming unhinged. (Maybe he is crazy?) OH, if you want my address so I can actually insult you in person, PM, I'll help with airfare. Then when were done with the stupidness of it all, I'll show you around some car show that stack a few thousad cars per show. This Island is really awesome in it's rides and show gatherings.

I just don't understand the meaning behiond the obvious jab of "PS the "World" isn't America, given forgien policy attitude."
This kind of make you sound like you have the tiny man syndrome.
Nice to know you have been published and authored. Please so do include a list of reading material.

NOW! IF were done here..... mucking up the thread with off topic banter.... back to the topic at hand?
If you want to continue, PM me and we can continue....direction? You are at the helm on this one.
Ahhhh another one lurking , with my posts, taken out of context : quoting "#47" FYI YOU had a Jab at me 1st, 2/ YOU have. The honour of calling me " Full of myself" 1st time in my life ! (Pot calling Kettle) 3/ At 275 Lbs I DOUBT very much I have "Small mans Syndrome", 4/ Sarcasm doesn't sit well on you & is the lowest form of attempted wit.
5/ Talks cheap : Have YOU built 2 Commercial FM Radio stations from the ground up ?.
Mentor at risk Youth & Teach shop ?
Edit & Author Journals as well as Journalism (freelance investigative)
Not that I have to answer to you.

Want to pay Air Fare ? Sure got spare 2.5k return ??
Been to Hollywood Autorama in '76 & hosted a couple of Car/Hotrod shows so no need for the superiority attitude.
Been there, done that, incl being involved with movie production Cars in NZ ( google ' goodbye pork pie', Sharker Run & SleepingbDogs, not to mention King Kong : Wantva piece of the wall from Skull Island ??)

& now you have the Audacity to unsolicited P.M. me ??.

I wonder who's raw nerve got touched & stop lurkin' my posts.
Sigh: these sites NEVER change.
I see hypocracy truely in action in your inflammatory Post.
Back to Budwiesers.
:-/.

This is not it but is what it looks like less wheels
View attachment 1715301263

I have a duster identical to this one y3 honey yellow 3/4 snake skin roof /6 ac ps disc front brakes large bolt pattern with no rust whatsoever split bench foot pump washer map and trunk light and I like it as much as my 70 340 duster maybe more .

Ahhhh another one lurking , with my posts, taken out of context : quoting "#47" FYI YOU had a Jab at me 1st, 2/ YOU have. The honour of calling me " Full of myself" 1st time in my life ! (Pot calling Kettle) 3/ At 275 Lbs I DOUBT very much I have "Small mans Syndrome", 4/ Sarcasm doesn't sit well on you & is the lowest form of attempted wit.
5/ Talks cheap : Have YOU built 2 Commercial FM Radio stations from the ground up ?.
Mentor at risk Youth & Teach shop ?
Edit & Author Journals as well as Journalism (freelance investigative)
Not that I have to answer to you.

Want to pay Air Fare ? Sure got spare 2.5k return ??
Been to Hollywood Autorama in '76 & hosted a couple of Car/Hotrod shows so no need for the superiority attitude.
Been there, done that, incl being involved with movie production Cars in NZ ( google ' goodbye pork pie', Sharker Run & SleepingbDogs, not to mention King Kong : Wantva piece of the wall from Skull Island ??)

& now you have the Audacity to unsolicited P.M. me ??.

I wonder who's raw nerve got touched & stop lurkin' my posts.
Sigh: these sites NEVER change.
I see hypocracy truely in action in your inflammatory Post.
Back to Budwiesers.
:-/.
YAWN... another asswipe throughly used still stinking up the place. Poor New Z-lander has the Napoleon complex. So many danm cool NZ’ers here, I guess we were bound to get one insane idiot.

Zkx14, your welcome.

Forum members & the OP. My apologies.

YAWN... another asswipe throughly used still stinking up the place. Poor New Z-lander has the Napoleon complex. So many danm cool NZ’ers here, I guess we were bound to get one insane idiot.

Zkx14, your welcome.

Well, I WON'T lower myself to your guttersnipe level,
But I'll tell you 1 thing for nought: without New Zealander Ernest Rutherford splitting the Atom, you wouldn't have the Atomic bomb (& STILL be clearing Japs out of atolls)

Ya know: you're a Pretty insulting green eyed monster creep, with your Belittleing condeming insults, but I'm NOT surprised !

Ya know calling Someone a "Well used arsewipe insane idiot" is pretty insulting, defammitory & actually just shows your level of decency & moral fibre, if any...

Who was sooooo arrogant st Diamond head WWII with the incoming Jap Squadron: SO arrogant Dec 7 1941 that you couldn't even trust your own Radar & got, Sadly a VERY bloody nose for it, if which, if you were in MY presence you'd be heading for (& Ignored too, NZL's attempt at the time, as we had 1 of 3 Code breakers, Subsequently lost when 1 of your misfiring B17's wouldn't let be worked on by NZ "Hick Mechanics" The chief one whom taught grandad to fly.Etc

Yeah NZ broke Yamamoto's code but Arrogance ruled - don't say , in 1 instance better knowledge didn't try & put you right. So WHY I BOTHERING BRINGING POND BOTTOM FEEDERS TO THE SURFACE, WITH UNWELCOMING AXE TO GRIND, LIKE YOU WIELD ??.
Don't Remember Hitlers Rommel Desert Fox saying:" Give me US troops & German equipment & I can conquer the world" ( like he DID for New Zealanders he encountered, so mark that as a warning: have a crack at me, clown & you'll get as good back; but that's NOT what I'm here for )

Do you get off with building up a Small Ego by putting others down ?? - Yeah, a real Professional I can tell...& just plain Typical of Internet Era Chat rooms ( now go dump in someone else's playpen )
:-/
Not even going to bother giving a cheap n nasty dweeb further oxygen.
Bye.
rps20190302_203455.jpg

Last edited:

Zkx14, your welcome.

Hmmm & After above, you have cheek after calling me "an arsewipe insane idiot" then go & PM me an Expletive Titled PM (which I HAVEN'T read BTW) straight after.
& you call me insane arsewipe ??
CLASS ACT ! Dr Heckle & Mr Hyde :-0

! Jeez, like BAD WIMMIN, I SURE DO Attract 'em.

Screenshot_2019-03-13-03-20-04.png

Hmmm & After above, you have cheek after calling me "an arsewipe insane idiot" then go & PM me an Expletive Titled PM (which I HAVEN'T read BTW) straight after.
Yup! Get over it. Your the one displaying first, I return the thought process since THAT is how you communicate.

& you call me insane arsewipe ??
CLASS ACT ! Dr Heckle & Mr Hyde :-0
Yes sir and thank you.

! Jeez, like BAD WIMMIN, I SURE DO Attract 'em.
With spelling like that, it’s no wonder you do.
(Women wise)

What's the gold duster only made in 1973?
Yeah, I think it was, like the 'California Special' Early Mustang...
Although I stand corrected.
It was a Marketing exersize that took Chrysler by surprise, there was a good write-up in then top notch Motor Trend Magazine: you may find the article with some online searching ( or I'll see if I can post it up here).
Cheers,
Trev.

rps20190226_215714.jpg

Yup! Get over it. Your the one displaying first, I return the thought process since THAT is how you communicate.

Yes sir and thank you.

With spelling like that, it’s no wonder you do.
(Women wise)
You REALLY ARE an OCD Clown ! "WIMMIN" Spelt like that, you uneducated iriot (oh & NZ was 1st to give Women the right to Vote) is how its spelt when they are a bloody FEMINIST/FEMINAZI .
Go play bad poker somewhere else, your starting to try my patience.

Well, I WON'T lower myself to your guttersnipe level,
But I'll tell you 1 thing for nought: without New Zealander Ernest Rutherford splitting the Atom, you wouldn't have the Atomic bomb (& STILL be clearing Japs out of atolls)
B.S. flag!
But I do respect and enjoy cheering the brave and courageous soldiers of any engagement and a bit more so when the Japan theatre is talked about.

But I have noticed this is the second time you mentioned the war effort of the brave NZ soldiers as if you were part of them and deserve thanks or...

I hardly think this is a worthwhile venue for you to ride the coat tails of others bravery.

Shame on you.

Ya know: you're a Pretty insulting green eyed monster creep, with your Belittleing condeming insults, but I'm NOT surprised !
If you don’t like the conversation, then stop replying. Your not surprised because you bring out the best in people. You said this yourself being on so many forums in the past and not enjoying them because of guys like me.

Ya know calling Someone a "Well used arsewipe insane idiot" is pretty insulting, defammitory & actually just shows your level of decency & moral fibre, if any...

Pot calling the kettle black here. At least I’m forth coming, honest and blunt to tell the truth, a spade is a spade.
And your a easily insulted baby that carries in whining and crying all the way home.
Must have sucked being bullied when you were a kid.

Who was sooooo arrogant st Diamond head WWII with the incoming Jap Squadron: SO arrogant Dec 7 1941 that you couldn't even trust your own Radar & got, Sadly a VERY bloody nose for it, if which, if you were in MY presence you'd be heading for (& Ignored too, NZL's attempt at the time, as we had 1 of 3 Code breakers, Subsequently lost when 1 of your misfiring B17's wouldn't let be worked on by NZ "Hick Mechanics" The chief one whom taught grandad to fly.Etc

Yeah NZ broke Yamamoto's code but Arrogance ruled - don't say , in 1 instance better knowledge didn't try & put you right. So WHY I BOTHERING BRINGING POND BOTTOM FEEDERS TO THE SURFACE, WITH UNWELCOMING AXE TO GRIND, LIKE YOU WIELD ??.
Don't Remember Hitlers Rommel Desert Fox saying:" Give me US troops & German equipment & I can conquer the world" ( like he DID for New Zealanders he encountered, so mark that as a warning: have a crack at me, clown & you'll get as good back; but that's NOT what I'm here for )

Don’t put others victory’s & goodness in front of yours to belittle others. After all, YOU have done nothing but cry like a girl. Your countrymen did the hard job so you can sit there and be a *****. Not you.
Grow up.

Do you get off with building up a Small Ego by putting others down ?? - Yeah, a real Professional I can tell...& just plain Typical of Internet Era Chat rooms ( now go dump in someone else's playpen )
:-/
Not even going to bother giving a cheap n nasty dweeb further oxygen.
Bye.

Living rent free in your upstairs is great enough.
Don’t mind the doors steps in the attic, you’ll get used to them. Sooner or later.

I’m still awaiting your so called list of books you say you have published.
If you really did... LMAO, I doubt it though.

I always thought my 72 was a gold duster, but maybe that's just because its original paint was an ugly yellow a gold LOL..

You REALLY ARE an OCD Clown ! "WIMMIN" Spelt like that, you uneducated iriot (oh & NZ was 1st to give Women the right to Vote) is how its spelt when they are a bloody FEMINIST/FEMINAZI .
Go play bad poker somewhere else, your starting to try my patience.
I’m trying your.... what now??? LMAO
Oohhhh. Come on now, it is so transparent you live for this.

Still trying to shove history????
Please dude! Construct a good argument on the topic you want to actually continue.

Let’s revisit!!!!

Your crying because you took the words wrongly and then your upset because you broadened the field of rhetoric.

I always thought my 72 was a gold duster, but maybe that's just because its original paint was an ugly yellow a gold LOL..
Hey man, I like your car. Shine that bad boy up and go out and make some road kill Chevy stew. I’m hungry!
LAMO!

Hey man, I like your car. Shine that bad boy up and go out and make some road kill Chevy stew. I’m hungry!
LAMO!
I was talking about the 72 I had a long time ago. I actually had it painted sassy grass green with matte black on the top. My current 73 was green when I got it, definitely not a gold Duster.

You REALLY ARE an OCD Clown ! "WIMMIN" Spelt like that,
Sorry, even in America, we are taught the Queens English. Even a lazy American can spell correctly.
That spelling is regional slang.

you uneducated iriot (oh & NZ was 1st to give Women the right to Vote) is how its spelt when they are a bloody FEMINIST/FEMINAZI .
Well, I’m going to have to look up this, word?
“iriot” for sure!

How does self glorifying your country add to your own credibility or down mine?

Seems to me your just a simple hater of the U.S.A. Considering how many times you say that NZ saves the Americans in WWII!

Glad to have NZ’s help along with anyone else’s that fought! That’s for sure. Brave worthy men unlike yourself who keeps on riding there coat tails to some sort of internet Victory!

Last edited:
I was talking about the 72 I had a long time ago. I actually had it painted sassy grass green with matte black on the top. My current 73 was green when I got it, definitely not a gold Duster.
Roger roger!

What's the gold duster only made in 1973?
Nope. I knew they were out in 73 and 74. Plenty of examples of those years around. I parted out a 74 last year. Which surprised me because that is when I learned it was largely a stripe package and they were not all gold color. This one was dark green. This thread got me doing a little online searching. Seams they were actually introduced in 1970 at the time they reached 100,000 Dusters sold. They continued thru 1975. I would guess the 70 and 71's are a bit rare. Doesn't look like they did much marketing till sometime in 72. Which really would not have had much effect on sales till the 73 model year.

Nope. I knew they were out in 73 and 74. Plenty of examples of those years around. I parted out a 74 last year. Which surprised me because that is when I learned it was largely a stripe package and they were not all gold color. This one was dark green. This thread got me doing a little online searching. Seams they were actually introduced in 1970 at the time they reached 100,000 Dusters sold. They continued thru 1975. I would guess the 70 and 71's are a bit rare. Doesn't look like they did much marketing till sometime in 72. Which really would not have had much effect on sales till the 73 model year.
I have a Genuine STILL in the magazine Mopar advert advertising the 'Gold Duster' making a special Point of only being avail in GOLD hence the term "Gold Duster" you could be right about the years stretch, but different colors ?? I'd hazard a guess they were fitted off the options list maybe more likely.
Dad thought at the time Chrysler had had a more than good look at the Gold on Gold CA Grande Mustang of the time..& thought it could be an attractive sure bet with the womenfolk who were buying Ramblers etc.
Cheers for input.
Trev.

rps20190221_024937.jpg

rps20190221_024937.jpg

-
Back