73Sport.........

-

73Sport

Reaction score
Hi all!! Newbie from Central PA. Just bought a 1973 Dart Sport. It's sort of a finished car, but I have found numerous things I may change to make it my own. I have included a Photobucket site that has pics of the new Dart. Also included are pics of my other vehicles, past and present, including my very rare 2007 Dakota R/T. Please enjoy the photos and express your opinions because it IS a work in progress and I'm open to suggestion............ Thanks

http://s911.beta.photobucket.com/user/DakotaRT07/library/Dodges/Dart%20Sport

http://s911.beta.photobucket.com/user/DakotaRT07/library/Dodges

Welcome to the board. Like your car! What color is it called. Is it the Viper
green? Oh by the way. The link say's it can't be found for me. Sorry.

Welcome to the board. Like your car! What color is it called. Is it the Viper
green? Oh by the way. The link say's it can't be found for me. Sorry.
It's a House of Kolor paint, lime gold pearl, I believe. The link works for me now. Please try it again and let me know. Thanks

Welcome to FABO.I see you have a custom console for your Verti-Gate shifter.How do you like the shifter?

Thanks for all the welcome messages. I do appreciate it....... The console is actually one of the items I'm thinking of doing differently, simply because the wood finish looks kind of out of place. I think I'm going to cover the top of it with carbon fiber vinyl and the side panels will be black, to tie it into the car a little better. I have carbon fiber inlays for the dash, along with white faced gauges.
The V-Gate is going to take some getting used to, if I keep it. I have a fella on here wanting to trade for it, and I'm seriously considering it.
The Dakota R/T that I have is one of fewer than 2K built in 2007. There were 3500 or so built in 2006, and many of them didn't sell well because they were expensive and not well received. My truck has done very well at Carlisle events and Bloomsburg events, not to mention many of the Central PA shows.
Thanks for looking, and again, suggestions are welcome..........

Hello from central pa here. By the school in the background I can tell your only 20 mins from me. I'm down by bsd. Mike.

I had to comment. Really nice car and I love the color. I agree the console currently looks a little out place. I agree it will look better black or carbon fiber.

Welcome! Nice looking Sport!

You can imbed pictures right in the thread using photobucket, like so

IMG_6872.jpg

IMG_6870.jpg

IMG_6866.jpg

Welcome, love the Dart Sport, but i'm kind of partial to them especially green ones.
Wow is that ever a loud color!

Thanks everyone for the great welcome messages............. I have taken the console out, and it looks SOOOO much better without it, I'll probably just try to figure out a nice shifter boot and leave it alone. The paint is House of Kolor, and I wish I knew the name, but I don't. The darker green areas are probably going to go black, unless someone talks me out of it. I'll post more pictures as the car progresses. Thanks again.............

Just seen pictures of your Dart Sport on A-bodies. 1st link didn't work for me.
Your Dart is totally sweet and awesome. That green green is really stunning.

-
Back