-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanzilla

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
selling 74 duster no motor no trans, just as a roller. clean body to start with, manual steering, big bolt pattern disc brakes,frame connectors installed,3inch full exhaust with cross-pipe, 83/4 rear end with ajustable pinion snuber,full interior, rockers,doors,quarters,trunk are clean,10/5-27 m/t cheater slicks,i have a flat hood and front grill that goes with,im selling as a roller but i do have a small block and 727 trans that i could let go for extra,im located in crete il, pm me for any questions or pics, $3000 or best thanks for looking

Attachments

• photo (43).JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,581
  • photo (42).JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,562
  • photo (36).JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,556
  • photo (30).JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,577
  • photo (27).JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,586
  • photo (22).JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,573
  • photo (21).JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,555
  • photo (20).JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,550
  • photo (19).JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,584
  • photo (17).JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,561
saw the car Saturday. very nice and as described. if not for having extra projects I would have made a spot in the garage for it. be prepared to spend a few hours; Stan has a wealth of stories that are great! hope the Duster finds a new home with someone that will put her back on the road. Bob

What does the car need to be back on the road other than a motor and trans? Looks like the master cylinder is gone. Is anything else gone or need replaced?

Where is Crete? Near Greece right? Just messin with ya.
What M347 said... & is the Power brake booster missing?

Where is Crete? Near Greece right? Just messin with ya.
What M347 said... & is the Power brake booster missing?

Ok I'll bite where is Crete? abdywgn said he seen the car . so I'm guessing it is in Illinois since he is in Darien Illinois? if so, where? I never heard of crete and I am in Illinois. or maybe its close to Con as in concrete get it ha! I kill me, Ha! but really where is crete? And excuse my igorance but what do you meanby flat hood? is it the same year or different.

This is one of the tuffest times I have had trying to get decent info on a car, I'm getting the feeling the owner doesn't car to sell.

I also remember asking about a title and what small block engine he was referring to. no response yet. Stanzilla, Has any work been done to the car since the fire? So I guess the $ 64000 question has any of the wiring been replaced because after looking at the other pictures from the link posted by 74Dartswinger360. it looks like there is some wiring damage from the fire around the fire walls as well. Meaning new wiring may have to be made and or replaced. not to mention no engine or trans . I was actually thinking about checking this one out over christmas brake since I have the time off and I actually for the first time found a car close enough to where I could go check it out. always a mopar watcher never a mopar owner. sniff sniff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back