'74 Scamp

-
Pulled my spare grille out and played with a paint idea.

52-jpg.1714732334

View attachment 52.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude. That engine is absolutely awesome!! Love how it looks!! Sadly it wouldn't have any "pop" in a B5 engine compartment....

Damn...you've been a busy boy since I last talked with you. Nice car. And don' t let just any girl in it, make sure she' s worthy.

Hey kegan, any idea how that interior paint holds up against daily use in warm weather?

Hey kegan, any idea how that interior paint holds up against daily use in warm weather?
A friend is using the same in a couple of his daily drivers for 10 years now without it fading so I'm not worried.

A friend is using the same in a couple of his daily drivers for 10 years now without it fading so I'm not worried.
Good to know. I'm thinking about doing parts of my interior. Thanks Kegan! Your interior looks great!

Haven't done anything really new to the car. Took it over to the Nats and put a few hundred miles on it. Now has a 160* thermostat, 6 blade 340 fan to help with cooling as it got around 240* cruising Heath. Taking it to a local show tomorrow just for fun. Might make a little more progress this winter.

-
Back