'74 Scamp

-
Kegan, good work! Can't wait to see and hear it at the 'Nats. What are your exhaust plans?
Thanks, Me either (I just hope I can keep from taking it all back apart before then.) No clue but probably manifolds with 2 1/4" pipes with Dynomax mufflers and exhaust cut outs and '71 B-body "Machine Gun" tips.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, hope to update more tonight (valve covers finished and maybe put on the rear bumper.)

Finally looking like an engine again. New water pump, painted, wire looms, plugs.

48-jpg.1714724205

View attachment 48.jpg

47-jpg.1714724206

View attachment 47.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone, No need for a deadline as the show was moved to Ohio so I'll just spectate.

I've mostly been driving the car so no real updates, It has a noise in the driveline (Trans or Rear end is going South.)

50-jpg.1714727926

View attachment 50.jpg

did you ever get springs? I'm surprised replacing the shocks lifted the rear end that much! I'm only asking because mine looked almost exactly like yours in the back and i'm at the point where I'm ready to get springs.

I have a set of Super Stock springs to put in still, they're called Gabriel Hi-Jacker Air Shocks for a reason. New exhaust (2 1/4" with thrush welds)

I love the old school look you've got going on with your car! This is exactly how we did up our cars back in the day.
Great job so far Kegan.:thumleft:

I love the old school look you've got going on with your car! This is exactly how we did up our cars back in the day.
Great job so far Kegan.:thumleft:
Thanks, I like it too so far. Thats what I'm aiming for on it. Thanks Andy, done much on the Duster lately?

Lookin good Kegan. It sounds good even on my crappy netbook speakers.

-
Back