'74 Scamp

-
Spring Plans (Deadline is June 26th)

Swap rear to a 2.76, paint back to stock KY4 Golden Fawn, Get 2 1/4" exhaust put on, Possibly add Super Stock leaf springs, Change wheels to Polished Slotted mags and lower the front end down.

Been doing a little bit of work on my interior lately.

33-jpg.1714713391

View attachment 33.jpg

35-jpg.1714713392

View attachment 35.jpg

36-jpg.1714713393

View attachment 36.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice wheel/tire setup man! And isn't it cool when you get something working, like the column shift indicator light. The little things like that make me happier than the big stuff.

Nice wheel/tire setup man! And isn't it cool when you get something working, like the column shift indicator light. The little things like that make me happier than the big stuff.
Thanks, need to find streetable tires (those are shot). Yeah to bad the indicator worked just fine my stupid gauge lights never worked until now.

Thanks, need to find streetable tires (those are shot). Yeah to bad the indicator worked just fine my stupid gauge lights never worked until now.
Mine work, but you can barely tell they're on. I have the LED bulbs ready to go, just haven't had time to pull the panel.

Mine work, but you can barely tell they're on. I have the LED bulbs ready to go, just haven't had time to pull the panel.
Mine are just normal old 194 bulbs with blue covers. Going to mount my Slots with Goodyear Eagle ST tires (215/70/R14 up Front and 245/60/R14 in the Rear) on Monday.

Mine are just normal old 194 bulbs with blue covers. Going to mount my Slots with Goodyear Eagle ST tires (215/70/R14 up Front and 245/60/R14 in the Rear) on Monday.
Post some pics when you get them on!

I've decided since I am going to be daily driving my Scamp I'll nust build a manually shifted automatic for it rather than swap to a 4-speed plus automatics break less parts.

I hope to have it all back one color of primer and put it semi back together to go to the River Run the 24th of this month. I have got the final plans done for it (about time). I'm going to be painting it FJ6 Sassy Grass Green with Yellow down the center of the sides and a orange pinstripe to break it up. I got to thinking about the Tunnel Ram and starting in the cold and am thinking a 6 Barrel would be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work man! I just scored a set of black wrinkle M/T valve covers for mine, and I'm tossing around the idea of getting a set of Keystone big and littles.

-
Back