'74 Scamp

-
Found the broadcast sheet under the top half of the back seat.

preview of how it will look after paint. only in KY4.

Awesome-can't wait to see the finished product, I'm glad to see that you're able to have a project you can drive

Awesome-can't wait to see the finished product, I'm glad to see that you're able to have a project you can drive
Thanks, it barely drives now this weekend I'll swap the other cam back into it and start driving it again.

That will look good when done in the yellow Kegan. Keep up the good work!

I'm to cheap to pay $150 for pushrods to fit the new cam so the old one is going back in. Thanks John

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool vid-heard that guy's name once before I think. Only thing not accurate with mine is that it's not in a junk yard...it's in a storage unit back in Texas :)

I found another emblem for the pass fender and bought it, don't really know how long before I will feel like messing with it again(had something come up and got it running for then).

Scamp was bought brand new today in 1974.

Cool video, my first car 65 coronet ended up in the junk yard after an accident, I bent the roof into a triangle shape.
Good luck with your build.

finally all 1 piece again..

engine-jpg.1714657755

View attachment engine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang ! You are moving right along, I to get confused on what car you are doing some times Kegan, keep moving forward and enjoy the time you do get to work on it :thumblef: I like the wheels and it's good to see the engine back together :hello2:

Dang ! You are moving right along, I to get confused on what car you are doing some times Kegan, keep moving forward and enjoy the time you do get to work on it :thumblef: I like the wheels and it's good to see the engine back together :hello2:
Thanks! I wanted it back together for saturday but not 100% sure I'll make it, pass rear wheel cylinder was shot so started to replace it and trashed the rear brake line.

Thanks! I wanted it back together for saturday but not 100% sure I'll make it, pass rear wheel cylinder was shot so started to replace it and trashed the rear brake line.

I hate it when that happens Kegan. Hope you can have it somewhat done for MMW next year. Maybe I might have mine done kind of by then:eek:ops::-#.

Very cool Kegan! Get that build sheet into a protective sleeve to keep it in the nice condition it's in.

-
Back