'74 Scamp

-
That looks great!! Now get it out in some scenic country and snap a bunch a pics!

Bout time lol ,kidding, looks goog Keagan. I call shotgun for scoop

From saturday

image.jpeg

Very nice! It's been a while since I've been on here, glad you got some color on that sucker, looks damn sharp!

Have a shifter coming for it, should be here next week.

I'm keeping it, have to yank the engine again this winter because a ring has yet to seat. Here is the shifter, I'll get it put in next week.

s-l1600.jpg

I told you cars were like women. Tell them you're thinking of getting rid of them, they make your life hell (and deservedly so)

:p

Now screw the 318 and shove that 340 in her

Engine oil leak is cured and all cleaned up. Took it to a show yesterday to make sure it wouldn't blow anymore oil out.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ordered ACC carpet, interior screw kit. Should be here next week, still need to get sound deadener for it.

looks good Kegan - just MHO - she's needs a touch more black somewhere.... (take it with a grain of salt though - I say that about most cars!! LOL)

looks good Kegan - just MHO - she's needs a touch more black somewhere.... (take it with a grain of salt though - I say that about most cars!! LOL)
It may eventually have more black on it, probably not but we'll see.

Looks great as is. You can't look at while driving it anyways. And I hope your driving it daily!
Thanks, yeah I'm still beating on it as a daily driver until I head for college in August.

hey keg wow your paint turned out awesome and your engine looks great also . the hard work sure paid off .

-
Back