Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
First off, the 74 valiant. Parting out the rest of this car. I took what I wanted and the rest is up for grabs! Rust free body and nearly complete, decent interior. The front seat only has one split seam, easy fix. Slant 6 auto car with A/C, power steering.
Also parting what is left of a 71 Plymouth Scamp and a 72 Plymouth Duster. The scamp is as pictured. Pretty much what you see is what I have. The duster is pretty gutted as well. It doesn't have the front clip, driver side door or decklid any more. All else is available.
- No tail lights! On any car.
- No bumpers!
- No front sheet metal!

PM for needs. I can only post one pic at a time for some reason.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,018
Naa, it crumbled when I tried to take it out. Also, I chopped up the Scamp a couple days ago. I sawed off the rear panel that the bumper bolts to in case you're ever in AZ and want to take it home with you.:D

Naa, it crumbled when I tried to take it out. Also, I chopped up the Scamp a couple days ago. I sawed off the rear panel that the bumper bolts to in case you're ever in AZ and want to take it home with you.:D

Dont scrap that. I will be back to visit some day. Put it in the white D100, Id take that too if i were coming soon.

What's the condition of the passenger side qtr panel on the Duster? Any close-up pics?

As I recall, it's pretty straight, maybe a ding or two. I do believe it has some pin holes starting in the lower rear area. I'll check it out and get a better idea on the condition.

Both quarters are junk. Bondo and rust starting in both. I may be getting a really solid 74 Duster body soon. I'll try to get pics of it soon but in a new thread.

Does the Duster still have the passenger front drip moulding?

These cars are getting chopped up in the next couple days. Let me know what you need before they go to the scrap man!

If it is not scrapped yet,the Valiant that is, does it have a license plate lamp and lense that is not broken, and if it does how much? Thanks

The valiant and scamp are off to scrap. The duster body is left. No bolt on outer sheet metal is left, no front suspension, no interior, just a shell for $200 or it's gettin chopped too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 369
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back