75 Hang 10

-

mopar7671

Reaction score
Just pic up a 75 Hang 10 last sun. its reeeaaallly rusted ill get some pics posted tomorrow. the interior is 90% complete,/6 auto on the floor. The friend i got it from said he got it from the son of the original owner in Northwood Ia. which he bought it new. ill post the pics tomorrow.

Nice car, I too passed on one in the 80's. a used car lot on long island. the car was perfect. One of my regrets

just took pics today .really nice day out got to head to work but im loading pics now. oooo soooo buzy. but sometimes what your doing buzy is good:D

heres the pics

100_1803.jpg

100_1804.jpg

100_1805.jpg

100_1806.jpg

100_1807.jpg

100_1808.jpg

Looks like you have your work cut out for you. Good luck and keep us posted.

Sorry, but I would not even think about restoring that car. 1/4s (inner and outer), doors, rockers……… Well, the entire body is toast. I can only imagine the underside is just as bad.

I know we all want them save but sometimes you need to let them go…...

If you are going to part it out, I would be interested in the center console and shifter and linkages. Otherwise good luck with the resto. She needs a LOT of body work but that once was a sweet car.

Hey,I hope you do it.Some cars need lovin too!It would be alot of work,but guys doing Cudas and Chally,s worse than that one.8)

P.S The front leaning,could be the threads in the UCA gone and the ball joint has popped up like this but worse.
car pics 66 Dart 148.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 148.jpg

wow looks like a prince george BC a-body :p looks like a big project, hopefully you restore it to what it used to be, whatever you decide, i hope it goes well for you

Hopefully you can save it. Not too many Hang 10's still around. It's not like replacement sheet metal is hard to come by. Just takes time, that's all.

-
Back