75 plymouth duster on ebay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
well the car looks pretty straight do you have any more pics and would you take 175 for the 440 with out the car

yea i would take it and thanks for the comment on the car its not in bad shape

not now i can go take more tommorow plus my buddy said i need more on ebay so im gone to take more.....

It's not a bad car for the price i think......
What's with all of this hostility? :dontknow:
Geez....

i don't think we should post our own ebay ads. there is a classified section here is there not? i didn't know it was his ad. thought he found a wreck on ebay and was posting it for us to see.

Well Joe, I do think he left himself wide open since there is a lack of description that it's his car and then while he defended the car and price, he left himself wide open for a shooting gallery with himself as the target for the mob.

I don't mind when someone posts there own E-bay add or anyother add to a sight like E-bay, racing junk, etc....

I don't mind when someone posts there own E-bay add or anyother add to a sight like E-bay, racing junk, etc....

thats fine but they should also mention its their car . i didn't see the pissing match if there was one after what i posted.

well who cares its over with now just a miscomunication no big deal hope he has good luck selling the car i would like to look at it but its really too far away for me to fool with right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back