-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
Lots of good body and trim stuff left on this one.
Clutch Pedal Set $200
Floor Hump $60
Complete Front Disc Set-up $375
Take a look at the pics, and let me know what you can use. I'll get back to you with price and availability. Thanks FABO!

IMG_20141214_112554_zpsf1f4c099.jpg

IMG_20141214_112605_zpsd7248b6f.jpg

IMG_20141214_112617_zps404a28b8.jpg

Tony, this is a 77 imperial with a manual trans? its GOT to be a 1 of 1 car

If factory....then a very rare car indeed, would make a cool sleeper! Maybe someone can save it :glasses7:

I'm 99.9% sure the 4 gear was added some time in its life, although the fender tag would show a 4 speed. Would make a killer ls eater

Nothing is impossible from the factory. My buddy was an old Caddy mechanic and came across a 70's Coupe De'Ville with a factory 4 speed. fender tag decoded and all. Talk about a special order! I wonder where the caddy line even got the tranny?

Pulled some parts off a 71 full size Chevy coupe a few years ago in an East El Paso U pull it. Not a four door Bel Air Sedan, but an Impala coupe! Non Air too. Was a 250 six with three on the tree. Car was rock solid. Pedal setup sold for close to $350 dollars. If the car had been spotted in the in process area, it could have been bought whole. Didn't see it until it had been moved into the general population and it's VIN Deactivated. That would have been worth saving. 454 Chev transplant with Muncie M21 or 22 trans! Crazy what some people throw out - it was some Ft. Bliss' soldiers discard as he was most likely transferred.

I had a customer come through the gas station I worked at in the mid '80s.

He had a late 70's Aspen wagon that was a factory 360 4 speed with bucket seats and rallye wheels...and it was purple (or that burgandy, actually).
It was not a sport wagon (with the special wheels and ground effects).

I don't see a late 70's Chrysler being factory 4 speed (well, maybe a 300), however.

Hi
I was wondering if your car has a cruise control switch and/or parts. If so please let me know and post some pictures
Thanks dustergeorge

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back