-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparkid340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
im selling my 79 aspen wagon it runs like new and looks like new only thing wrong with it and the front fender has ran into somethen BUT its very fixable and i have every thing to fix it,. i drive it everywere and to all the local cruise ins and it runs great and stop great id trst it anywere, has a recnt tune up i want 1500$ for it or im interested in trades let me no what u got.
u can call me at 336,671,9125
004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

Why is it the stuff I want comes up for sale when I have no money? I do have 3 McDermott pool cues that are worth $1500. Interested in them?
Rick

I have always like those cars! I wished I could own 'em all. Almost bought a Wagon like this back in high school, Mom vetoed the sale!

If this car was in Michigan I would buy it tonight. But then again I usually buy stuff like this when I have been tipping a few.....Drive it to the middle of Michigan tonight and I will own it tomorrow and my wife will need to find a way to forgive me! Nice driver. I remember seeing it for sale a while back and really wanted to buy it. For this price somebody should buy it as a driver or buy my (forgive me) 01 Mustang GT convertible daily driver and I will buy it.

I learned how to drive in her sistership, the '79 Diplomat wagon
It would have made a good commuter or even a donor for my 430 HP 360

oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back