-
Status
Not open for further replies.

540demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Will sell the car,its 98%complete parts car and its 2015 24' vnose trailer. Also will throw in a couple NOS "dodge colt service" dealership signs and a clock.
$10,500 CASH steals it all...and the car is ready to race!
Located in Moneta,va 24121.

Motor is a stock build besides edelbrock cam and air gap intake.
New Firecore distributor,new msd 6a and new blaster 2 coil, 5gal rci fuel cell,new agm battery, new alternator,new holley blue pump and regulator,new 600 double pumper with percy's adjust-a-jet meter blocks (on both ends),new spiro core accel wires,new autometer temp gauge,new autometer wideband gauge/sensor,new turbo action 3200 stall,b&m shift kit in the new 727 trans,new m/t 26×8.5 et drags,weld wheels,new moser axles,scirocco radiator with twin fans,homemade elec water pump drive,wrapped block hugger headers,remote oil filter,4.56 strange spooled rear,and im sure theres more that'll come to me later.
2100 lb. race weight!
Always transfers and hooks excellent (even on a junk track)...attracts alotta conversation and looks! Very unique.
Have $24,500 invested in all of this..so im really losin hiney on it...

IMG_8631.JPG

0310162051.jpg

0310162052.jpg

FB_IMG_1450142676686.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

do you have pics of the trailer ? and is there a front bumper on the parts car?

do you have pics of the trailer ? and is there a front bumper on the parts car?
I'll have to try and get trailer pics within the next few days.
The parts car is missing the driver's seat track,battery and windshield. Otherwise its complete-and still ran about a month ago.

I'm trying to figure out how you steer it. or stop it.
Do the wipers work,lol
It actually drives incredibly straight and smooth. Stops and steers great too.
The windshield wipers are gone...but the parts car has all that stuff on it if needed :)

....to put it back on the street it would need:
All of the windshield wiper components from the parts car installed
The fuel tank from the parts car installed (parts car still runs off it..so i assume its still ok)
Treaded dot rear tires
The taillights and brake lights would need bulbs installed and plugged back up in the trunk
The steering column harness plugged back up for turn signals
Seats upholstered and installed from the parts car (only has a single race seat now) and the seatbelts.
The msd box and coil are mounted where the heater box was originally (to keep away from engine heat)...so if you needed the heater components from the parts car-you'd need to relocate those.
Speedometer cable from the parts car would need to be installed (the original baby 904 cable should fit the 727...shouldnt it?).

So basically-a pair of tires to buy...and some labor would get it done. I did not cut the car up...and i did not cage the car...as i wanted the street option to remain open.

I have admired this car for a long time. Calculating the miles....

What does it have for a rear end?

I have admired this car for a long time. Calculating the miles....

What does it have for a rear end?

Thanks man...its got an 8-3/4 with richmond 4.56's, strange spool and moser axles with green bearings.
If someone were buying it to put back on the street i have a 3.23 open chunk and a welded 3.23 chunk too....

Wow. Love that little fella and im only couple hours from you.
How many passes on motor and trans. She still tight after life on the strip?
Thanks.

Wow. Love that little fella and im only couple hours from you.
How many passes on motor and trans. She still tight after life on the strip?
Thanks.
Its still very tight. I havent sent a ton of power through it...and the sub frames are tied too.
The engine and trans are fresh. The engine was freshined in January and the trans in February. Built the car back in 09 and the rear chunk has been in it since 2014. Spent a couple thousand more since January on it than im asking for the whole car...
Somebody is gettin a great deal on the car...somebody else is gettin a great deal on the trailer....somebody else gonna get a great deal on the truck!

Did the car ever sell?
Just finished cleanin her up for Carlisle. Had to rent a uhaul to get her up there (sold the truck and trailer). She's gonna have a $7000/obo price tag on her...but shes GOTTA SELL THIS WEEKEND! Id like to go home at a decent hour sunday-so the best cash offer im person by 1:00 will get her-no matter the price.
She still comes with the cool signs and parts car...i can ship everything except the complete parts car. Needed/wanted parts can be pulled and sent...or the new owner can come pick it all up.
Ive finally accepted the fact ima lose my ***...so cmon and steal the ol gal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back