YBWeT3u.jpg

oBFuXq8.jpg

xYXtEmk.jpg

c8gvGKs.jpg

LhSqj7F.jpg

LGbSowx.jpg

m6uAcxJ.jpg

8RoFADI.jpg

Looks like your images are broke. For me at least. I'd be interested in the SG unit if you decide to part it out.

Thanks and I'll let you know if I decide to part it, and thanks for the heads up but I can see the pics.

Anyone else see or not see them?

I'm open to offers on the entire setup and am willing to ship through fastenal if you have one on your end.

I see no pics, only the red X for each pic.

pics aren't showing because they are cross-linked to a site we are not registered for (forfmjbodiesonly.com), you see them because you are 'logged in' on that other site and it recognizes who you are. for the rest of us, we are not 'authorized' to view the pics without registering

This rear will fit fine under a Duster/Sport. I moved the spring perches on one and run 15 inch cop rims. But it wasn't a SG. Looks better from the rear. No more pucker. If I was close to you, I'd buy it just because.

resize pics in windows (look up app) and just upload them to this site (go advanced, additional options on the bottom). 195k jpg @ 640x480 is plenty to see whats up.

easier to just register to a site like photobucket.com and this way you have one site to upload photos to, and they give you an image link you just paste into any forum website and your pics appear. since the sites aren't 'hosting' your image, they don't care about image size. at photobucket your storage is pretty steep I believe, and not having to keep uploading images to different sites is worth doing it. easy to use and you get long term storage of your photos in case your hard drive crashes. if you need help, just PM me and i'll be happy to assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back