-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Well it,s 8:00pm here and I,ve hit 8000 posts!LOL.I,d like to thank ALL the members here for sharing advise/parts selling and buying in my time on this great site I call HOME.The endless answers to all my questions have helped me not only reach my goal of 10,s with my 66 Dart,but I,ve also made and me some great people on this site.So...Thank-you EVERYBODY!!!
Here,s to many more years of my enjoyment from this site FABO!:cheers:

P.S I,m coming after you MeMike!!LOL.........not a chance!

Wow................It would take me years to even come close to that. It looks like its time for "Post Whores Anonymous".:-D MMG

Well being a previous Pontiac guy and building 2 Mopars,a guys gotta ask alot of questions.LOL.Also buying and selling many parts racks them up quick too!
That,s my excuse and I,m sticking to it!LMAO:cheers:

Ummm, I think it was all that post whorin' on that one thread about a month ago, don't you think??? Heck, even I chimed in there for a couple freebies!!!LOL!!! Congrats Scott, it's good to have you here and hear of your progress with the Dart, and especially your entry into the 10's!! This is a great site when you can enjoy the hobby and hear of everybodies triumphs and yes, even the setbacks!! We all have them and its nice to be able to share them with such great people!! Lookin' forward to another 8000 from ya!!! Geof

Well it,s 8:00pm here and I,ve hit 8000 posts!LOL.I,d like to thank ALL the members here for sharing advise/parts selling and buying in my time on this great site I call HOME.The endless answers to all my questions have helped me not only reach my goal of 10,s with my 66 Dart,but I,ve also made and me some great people on this site.So...Thank-you EVERYBODY!!!
Here,s to many more years of my enjoyment from this site FABO!:cheers:

P.S I,m coming after you MeMike!!LOL.........not a chance!

Congrats sir!!

Man I better get on the ball.

LOL!

Just yesterday I had to talk about how you have all the coolest toys, then I had the pleasure on congratulating you for getting into the 10's, and now youve hit 8k :wav:
Youve set the bar pretty high, even for yourself lol So what are ya going to do to top this? God job Scott, I look forward to each and every one the next 8,000 posts my friend :-D

Congrats Scott, I am nowhere close to your post count, but I am glad to say I met ya thru here and enjoy sharing the odd pop with ya!!

Just yesterday I had to talk about how you have all the coolest toys, then I had the pleasure on congratulating you for getting into the 10's, and now youve hit 8k :wav:
Youve set the bar pretty high, even for yourself lol So what are ya going to do to top this? God job Scott, I look forward to each and every one the next 8,000 posts my friend :-D
Yep Ron,got a good job.I,ve been with Ford(Oakville Plant)for 24 yrs.If you stick around long enough,you,ll see me post my retirement thread LOL.Glad to know you all!8)

Another congrats to you Scott. You got there fast. (10 seconds fast) LOL Mike

Let me jump in here and congratulate you Scott, You have made the sun shine here on the hill many times for me even when it was raining brother :happy10:
Keep the post coming, I am reading more and posting less these days :-D
I have joined PWA and it's been good to me , so far any way :-D

Another congrats to ya Scott. Not only are ya a post ***** but a chat brat too.FABO wouldn't be FABO without ya.8)

Let me jump in here and congratulate you Scott, You have made the sun shine here on the hill many times for me even when it was raining brother :happy10:
Keep the post coming, I am reading more and posting less these days :-D
I have joined PWA and it's been good to me , so far any way :-D
Thanks MeMike..George Rays eh?Who,s running it?Hope you keep on posting!Nevermind what Wink Dinkerson:bootysha: said in your post about the $30.Some people just don,t understand your situation.I myself have enjoyed everyone of your posts/threads since joining FABO.Keep doing what you do best,which is being yourself MeMike!!Looking forward to many more of your threads.Your 10 sec. 66 Dart Canadian friend!!:-D

P.S Post ***** in training LOL

Like I said earlier,buying and selling parts also sure adds them up fast.I also like to comment on some nice cars and work being done.Yeah I,ve been a Chat-r-box!LOL

-
Back