Status
Not open for further replies.

A38Valiant

Collector Of Rust
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anybody need anything from a 1987 Chrysler Fifth Avenue? It's a rust free Colorado car. Parts only, no title. Located in Woodward, PA 16882

I got a question about a possible part. Is there some type of relay or something that ties the horn,door locks and the trunk lid button inside the glove compartment? Just bought an 87 Diplomat with 49,000 original miles on it but the horn, door locks and trunk lid button don't work.

I got a question about a possible part. Is there some type of relay or something that ties the horn,door locks and the trunk lid button inside the glove compartment? Just bought an 87 Diplomat with 49,000 original miles on it but the horn, door locks and trunk lid button don't work.
Not sure, will see what I can find out. You did check your fuses, right?

Right manual remote mirror cable assembly and 302 heads ?

If you have a 318 in there it should be a roller cam engine with the #302 casting
heads. Good pieces! Good luck with the sale. toolman

if its v8 its got 7inch steel wheels worth keeping
That's right. This will be my 4th set. Guess I'm a hoarder? Not really, but I sure don't scrap anything that's worthwhile. Really should start thinning the collection though. Got 2900 sq ft of garage floor, and another 1500 sq ft of upstairs storage. It's all full, and there's 6 vehicles outside, not counting my daily driver and the wife's.

Can't understand how one guy with almost no money managed to collect so much stuff in such a short amount of time.:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back