900+ HP Pump Gas HEMI

-

Challenger340

Reaction score
Just for sh*ts & giggles
We do these for some of our more "monied" Customers, who want the eye candy the HEMI has to offer, but don't want the hassle to put Race Gas in a Street Car ?
So,
* KB Water Block
* Stage V Heads
* 91 Octane
* Roller Cam @ .640" Intake, .617" Exhaust(easy on Springs)

This thing is Fawking scary N/A on the Street !
A few Bracket Racers up here use these as well.
IMG_0001_zps3cdc1ff0.jpg

What's the 2500 RPM torque number?

Geez, I'd have to go digging for some lower rpm pulls..... but we never went below 3,500 anyways ?
CRANE Custom grind, 286 @ .050" but on the low lift.
CNC Ported Stage V Heads from Tim Banning at FHO( we played, but not much left to do after Tim's program)
Pics ?
this will have to do
IMG_zps68f2e8be.jpg

Thanks for both these big block dyno postings!!!

You are Welcome
if you are contemplating anything BB Mopar related in particular... just ask ?
I've probably already built it and Dyno'd it over the last 35 years. Always good to see how somebody else did it as info.
I am pretty much retired now... so no big deal.

However,
I do have to be careful Posting Dyno Sheets sometimes ?
It can be detrimental to perceptions, if I go and post a Dyno Sheet and someone with a similar build making less power, inadvertently may interpret it as a Troll ?
I only put them up as examples of what CAN be done...
NOT,
as examples to make anybody else's look bad ?
point being....
we should all strive to build better engines... take whatever info from where-ever... analyze... come up with your own plan !

Another awesome bbm! Thank you sir! This thang let loose on the streets is scaring all the chebbie children...

I want something like to go get ice cream with.

So, how much does one like that cost?:coffee2:

Not a fair comparison Bob.... we're up here in CAN-A-DUH where EVERYTHING costs more ?
I mean we pay $5.50 a gallon for regular, the same Gasoline we export to the U.S.A. and sells it for $2.78 ??

But we're OK on this one at $40K Canadian, out the door "DYNO'D" for 8 Hrs, in the Customers presence, to their satisfaction.
This one uses the regular Stage V Valvetrain, JESEL stuff adds more $, I see no advantage as the Stage V stuff is a Work of Art !

I suspect you could build it well under $30K U.S. somewhere more local to you wherever you are in the U.S.A. ?
However,
We don't do ANYTHING, and NOTHING leaves, unless Dyno'd in the Customers PRESENCE, to their satisfaction... just good practise.

-
Back