Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Contact seller
Have my 98 club cab dakota r/t i am interested in trading for daily driver a-body or if price is right will sell. $4,800 or make offer. This is a very fast, clean, reliable truck with all original part's included. Let me know what you've got. Here are stat's on truck.

Clear va. title
110,000 miles currently ( used as daily )
repainted in 07 with factory deep amethyst
360 magnum ( new tune up )
3.92 sure grip
46re 4sp trans
Electric door locks & windows
front & rear sway bars
stock 17" wheels with new P-255 60 tires

Mods include: Modified throttle body, K & N cold air system, jet stage II programer, Magnaflow cat. & muffler, accel coil, 180 degree thermostat, Billet front grill, spray in bed liner and tonneau cover,custom headlights & tail lights, chrome wheel skins, security system with remote start, pioneer sound system.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• parts5 318.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 956
  • parts5 320.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 946
  • parts5 321.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 948
  • parts5 322.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 942
  • parts5 317.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 940
  • parts5 312.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 949
Couple of more pictures.

Attachments

• parts5 316.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 875
  • parts5 319.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 883
  • parts5 317.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 878
  • parts5 314.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 859
Getting itch for another a-body. $3800 or trade, especially 63 to 66 dart or valiant.

Oldschoolcuda

Fuel mileage is not it's strong suite but it is very quick and has unbelievable handling for a truck. Have averaged around 16mpg in mostly highway use since i've owned her.

Oldschoolcuda

$3,800 is a great price for that truck. If you were in CA, odds are pretty good that I would've snatched that thing away from you already.

Sorry dustman, did send PM about straight trade or not because of your asking price but got busy with parts after you replied. My apologies. Thanks Thrashard would rather trade but someone will definately get a deal even in this buyers market. Cash talks & I listen in this economy.

Oldschoolcuda

July 4th bump. All cash/trade offers welcome. Stock parts & new curtis class iv hitch( over $200 when purchased) included.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• parts 261.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 406
2k and the truck for the belvedere II !!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Thanks plot but not going to exchange cash in anyones favor. I'm in no hurry and need to do a better job of marketing this beast once i sobber up after holiday. Maybe in another week or two you'll be down to Dakota for Belvedere.

Oldschoolcuda

nah, i got alot more than that invested, but i have always loved the extended cab r/t and that one you have there is clean, and at a great deal at that price.

i would be homeless if i traded straight up!

Thanks plot. Keep the Dakota in mind if you find a nice early-a driver(4doors welcome) since you are only about 3.5 hrs away.

Oldschoolcuda

Hey, ill take it off your hands for 3k cash, and be there in like 7 hrs !. I'll take a greyhopund out there this weekend!

i just got price from me to huston, and it was 1,345 through uship. i am on the west side of va, so it is just a average. he may be on a better route than me, so you will have to contact a shipping company for an estimate.

good luck. that is a nice truck, and even though they only have a 5,500 book value, they still tend to go for more that book value

i have talked to owner. great guy to deal with. i would commit to buying it, but have not recieved all the money yet from my belvedere, so i must wait it out!

would you sell your truck for 3500 cash? I live in Greene Virginia, a little north of charlottesville. Let me know im deffinantly interested. Thanks.
-Ryan

Dang it too late.....just seen the ad...here would've been my offer...66 273 Signet..new 4 row alum rad with elec fan.
My wife said no to gettin rid of the car but would've been open to the truck :)
Always wanted one of those, ever since a friend of mine had one after high school.

Attachments

• DSC_0175 (3).jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 156
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back