A bargain basement R/T Charger

-
Looks like there is vintage air in one tire? Whats he smoking?

I like that ran when parked thing he hinted at. :D
He "drove it there 20 years ago"

Bet 20 years ago some one wanted to buy it, but " he was going to restore it " look where it ended up.........

Let me see if read the ad correctly!!!...

"I want $3500 for the title and tags, but all of the good parts that used to be on it like the Dana, the 18 spline 4 speed, the headrest bucket seats and anything else of value will be extra, and top dollar"!!

Did I read that right??

if the vint tag and fender tag is there its all the parts that are needed..:)

It's missing the cowl?
Maybe the "other" parts he has for sale seperatly includes the dash and VIN?

Let me see if read the ad correctly!!!...

"I want $3500 for the title and tags, but all of the good parts that used to be on it like the Dana, the 18 spline 4 speed, the headrest bucket seats and anything else of value will be extra, and top dollar"!!

Did I read that right??

Now that I read the ad closely, it looks like the is selling only the front of he car.
"Front bumper to the doors"
I missed him having a title. I think you are being factious.
I see an engine and transmission ("AUT")in the pictures. But he probably want's extra for the Dana.
He doesn't mention a rear end and I wasn't sure about an auto 440 car having a Dana when I posted earlier.
But that makes sense being an R/T.
If that car was drive-able 20 year ago, I'm Donald Trump.

...and I'm not saying it had a Dana, or an 18 spline or anything else, just kinda funny that there's "additional parts for sale at an extra cost", so I'm doing the math!! If it's an 8 3/4" car with an auto, I can't imagine selling those for much, so why not include them at the $3500 list!

I bet That thing was bought, Then parked for 46 years outside. Man thats sad. 70 Charger R/T....Devastating

-
Back