A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
reminds me of the looks / grins on peoples face when they strolled up on Marks Barracuda and the Duster......priceless

Just got my issue yesterday....always nice to see friends make the magazines....I think Jims car should have been included in that list also.

....I think Jims car should have been included in that list also.
I agree! Jim's Demon should also be on the list of the baddest low down sneaky street cars ever.

I would love to take it out and enlighten a few of the uninitiated with it! ($$$$$)

I agree! Jim's Demon should also be on the list of the baddest low down sneaky street cars ever. I would love to take it out and enlighten a few of the uninitiated with it! ($$$$$)

Might as well fess up.....I turned down a photo shoot and interview with Johnny Hunkins (on stage). I didn't know who the man was and his cronies coming around picking out cars for such action. Then I heard it from the gang.....well things happen .....

Might as well fess up.....I turned down a photo shoot and interview with Johnny Hunkins (on stage). I didn't know who the man was and his cronies coming around picking out cars for such action. Then I heard it from the gang.....well things happen .....

Your just a humble guy................... :toothy1:

I was there when you turned him down...... I just laughed, it was great to see his face. Classic confusion.

Thanks for posting John!

Denny, congrats to you also......thank you for the front suspension, it's just perfect.

Thanks Mark.....I thought it was cool the way they put us on the same page....be a keeper on the wall.

Hope to see you soon.....just putting the final tweeks on the Hemi Demon, power steering, A/C, K-frame package.

Maybe with the chilly weather sitting in it will be time to head back to the (Pittsburgh) hot rod shop.

Sarah and I just saw this and almost pi$$ed our pants laughing so hard...GREAT ONE BROTHER

Bro' John (Old Man Mopar) always has the great come backs.....makes it worth the price of admission.

Thanks Mark.....I thought it was cool the way they put us on the same page....be a keeper on the wall.

Hope to see you soon.....just putting the final tweeks on the Hemi Demon, power steering, A/C, K-frame package.

Maybe with the chilly weather sitting in it will be time to head back to the (Pittsburgh) hot rod shop.

sounds like a plan...... you boys, Jim , Donnie, Tod and the Mogadoor hot rodders??

I thought I was a pretty good BS'r, But you my friend are the MASTER!! Also in a previous
post I think u meant STALKERS not Stockers!! Hoosh

no ....I had it right

maybe a should have given a better description.....like pure stocker....factory

I'm late here, but that is the hottest Duster I have ever seen. I love the red interior and ghost stripe! Saw it in a magazine a few months back. Unreal!

-
Back