A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
nothin to see...yet.

catchin up on new product....K builds.

hopefully start cuttin' next week or so...

I do not want to violate the cutting rules

1) plan
2) do not get in hurry

I owe this quote. I can't believe your cutting up a perfectly good car. LOL.

I think Tim is just bustin' my balls because I always ask the other builders why they would cut up a perfectly good car.....just for snickers

I think Tim is just bustin' my balls because I always ask the other builders why they would cut up a perfectly good car.....just for snickers

you didn't have any trouble hacking away on mine! Although, perfectly good may not apply.

Attachments

• IMG_1965.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 477
Yep. Just giving you a hard time. I believe someone said that yo me early in my build thread.

When it comes to removing unnecessary weight always remember......there is nothing lighter than a hole (Clyde Hodges, mechanic for Don Carlton)

New Halibrand Replica Wheels for the silver Duster in 2015

Brown%20Duster%204%20030%20c_zpsicwnuqlo.jpg
Brown%20Duster%204%20037%20c_zpsea4rsiru.jpg

The "cast" part is really a little darker than the machined portions....like this catalog
photo. My camera lightened them up a little bit on the actual wheel photos.

92eddf5c-e042-461a-a3a7-3591660928c5_zpsvvvqooeh.jpg

I like those wheels alot. I wanted to put 'Slat Flats' on my GTO a few years back becuase they look like Halibrands. But this is better yet.

Who makes them?

Salt Flats:
VN470Gray.jpg

They're still on the car until it comes out of cold storage and then we can change them out - can't wait!

The tires that are on the Cragars are 27.2" diameter front & 30.0" rear (the tires on the Halibrands are
a second identical set).

The wheels themselves would work great.

-
Back