A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Its Government issue...thanks to a guy named......Al Gore....I'm told he is really smart...not like us goofy car guys with only high schoolin'....and the global warming/cooling thing....I think he calls it climate change....because of our stupid habits...it gets hot in the summer...and cold in the winter,,,,what are we gonna do??????

I know ...tax the f*ck out of us and it'll all be better!!!!

Here are some new pictures that I actually didn't take!

BTW......I like the Torque-Thrusts but there are no bad choices.

P12100901.jpg

P1210103.jpg

P12100831.jpg

P12100851.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

Do I see some condensation leaking out of the exhaust? .... what are you doing...... driving it? Oh yeah!! Now your going to have as much fun as Weeb and I have had for the past 11 years, and even longer for Weeb! This is what its all about, building, driving and well....... building more!

This is what I think of every time I see your hot rod..... a work of driving art! driving being the important part.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 657
amazing...some just don't get the graphics....they say they can hardly see it.....

I say.....mission accomplished

thanks Dr. Hemi

Mark...I'll have to seal up that blow-by...over the winter of course

Great.

Between now and then I get to check it every day
and wipe off the drippins with an old Chevy T-shirt.

maybe between a few good photos and a little good text...we could get a magazine would do a little sidebar on this hot rod.....

move along...nothin' to see here....

these are not the Dusters (droids) you're looking for......

maybe between a few good photos and a little good text...we could get a magazine would do a little sidebar on this hot rod.....

move along...nothin' to see here....

these are not the Dusters (droids) you're looking for......

move along...nothin' to see here.... lol....

you rottan S...O... I had to stop by the shop and wipe that blow-by off before I went home...man ...am I anal ?..or what?

Denny--Check my dash out in the memike thread,I think that would look sweet in your car,The black with the white faces would pop in your car--Also did you see the pentastars on my wheel caps???? Steve

will do Swifter...sounds like me....

more info on how I get there....again

gotta change that instrument bezel out.....looks too much like my Dads' LTD

Denny--Check my dash out in the memike thread,I think that would look sweet in your car,The black with the white faces would pop in your car--Also did you see the pentastars on my wheel caps???? Steve

a link would be nice....that's saves me looking

thanks guys......do you ever get tired of the compliments??...I don't think so...

-
Back