A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
I am getting totally lost here.

I hope my hotel in Hebron, Ohio isn't too far off of the beaten path.

how'm I doin on time?....I still got a couple weeks...right?

actually I been hittin' it every night till 10 or 11pm...whenever Scruffs says its time to go...
....just a few more details....fluids in ....ready to light up...when I get an xtra set of eyes to help....no A/C for the Nats...I'll have to tuff it out....no time for the last line that needs made...

I still love every minute of it.....I just hate to go home at night..(don't tell my wife!)

how'm I doin on time?....I still got a couple weeks...right?

actually I been hittin' it every night till 10 or 11pm...whenever Scruffs says its time to go...
....just a few more details....fluids in ....ready to light up...when I get an xtra set of eyes to help....no A/C for the Nats...I'll have to tuff it out....no time for the last line that needs made...

I still love every minute of it.....I just hate to go home at night..(don't tell my wife!)

I know exactly what you mean ................

and tonight, im rigt there with your guys. 8 hours at work, 7 in the shop. still wanted to keep going, but im stupid tired and was making mistakes. and the parts store was closed.

michael

I still got a couple weeks...right? QUOTE]

AHHH....I hate to break the news to you....BUT now you do not have a couple of weeks.....YOU HAVE 5 days and counting.......DOWN!. Now as far as the A/C..what do you need? I can bring the freon, pump and I always have my tools :happy7::happy7::yawinkle:

I am getting totally lost here.

I hope my hotel in Hebron, Ohio isn't too far off of the beaten path.

Your about a mile from the track/field. Try this Google Earth Image....puts you right on the track and Hebron is to the East: Looks like you have to hit the bar on the top of the (no picture)
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2650+National+Road+SW,+Hebron,+OH&t=h&hl=en"]2650 National Road SW, Hebron, OH - Google Maps[/ame]
That is Exit 126

We we be at Exit 112 at Country Inn & Suites 2806 Taylor Road, Reynoldsburg Ohio, 43068

Jim....I need the big line that goes from the compressor to the interior unit....might have it....just can't find it....I haven't givin up....just other priorities ...get running/bleed brakes/install grille....ect

Jim....I need the big line that goes from the compressor to the interior unit....might have it....just can't find it....I haven't givin up....just other priorities ...get running/bleed brakes/install grille....ect

Don't forget I'm bringing 4 rallye wheels.....
And OH MY GOD...the damned "bleed the brakes" syndrome ;o

And don't for get your FABO window sign....that was custom made

Attachments

• FABO.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 734
Closer......closer......closer......closer......

Firing motor scheduled for tommorrow

Grill done.....looking for clips bought over 2 years ago (egads!)

No Cragars on car for Nats....Have other (better?) ideas

Seat belts and door armrests should be here 1st of the week

Red interior may require special polarized and optimized prescription eyewear

Today it was decided to pull the glossy steering steering wheel center,
seat hinge covers and frame rail connector covers and "flatten" them

No one has offered a reasonable guess as to the unique graphics

Latest pics that don't reveal too much:

DennysDuster08-06-11010.jpg

DennysDuster08-06-11001.jpg

DennysDuster08-06-11002.jpg

DennysDuster08-06-11007.jpg

Interior looks great!

Can't wait to see this baby rolling under power.

Of course, I don't know what it looks like.....yet.

Denny-what fuel vent system did you use? i mean are you using the charcoal canister? Im very curious...

Did you get the motor fired yet? Lookin better and better every day, can't wait to see it up close and personal next Friday..

It barked off this afternoon....with the car in the shop it's kinda loud havin to hold 2500-3000 for the first 4-5 minutes to break in the camshaft....whommmmpa!

can't wait to bleed the brakes and go for a spin....got about 5 days work to cram into 3...

It barked off this afternoon....with the car in the shop it's kinda loud havin to hold 2500-3000 for the first 4-5 minutes to break in the camshaft....whommmmpa!

can't wait to bleed the brakes and go for a spin....got about 5 days work to cram into 3...

I'm glad you got it fired up! It is looking great...... you should be proud!

On another note...... Looks like Sergio is off to Germany to play... wow, he just found out tonight and leaves Thursday or Friday...... this may put the kibosh on the Nats for me. I'll keep you posted.

I'm glad you got it fired up! It is looking great...... you should be proud!

On another note...... Looks like Sergio is off to Germany to play... wow, he just found out tonight and leaves Thursday or Friday...... this may put the kabash on the Nats for me. I'll keep you posted.

Mark,
Thats gonna suck if you cant attend the unveiling of Dennys Duster, although you've got a head start and saw pics...who am I gonna drink Rum with ?

-
Back