A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Top row: Dan (bought Marks, then Denny's perfect '70 gold
Duster - not a "Gold Duster"...but a gold colored Duster)....
soon to be a 383, 8 3/4, 4-speed Duster.

Center top is HemiMark and then Mark (Bout, the painter of all
of Denny and Weeb's stuff....except for Weeb's as-yet-unseen
'63 Fury Police Car which was painted by the other Mark - whew!).

Bottom row is HemiDenny and Weeb (Dave).

WallMartShoppers.jpg

Wait a minute!!! Is this the car that was at the mopar nats? I just got back on here to see it finished and I had already seen the car in person.

I was the young guy with all the questions about how you got a 325 tire under it on Saturday.

I assume that you are leaving at 2:30 then?

Good one! Hey Mark, the Orange car is going to the Mills tomorrow night. I did see him tonight. He drove it to the Woodward Dream Cruise, sat for two hours in the traffic and it never got hot. To and from the cruise with no issues!

Good one! Hey Mark, the Orange car is going to the Mills tomorrow night. I did see him tonight. He drove it to the Woodward Dream Cruise, sat for two hours in the traffic and it never got hot. To and from the cruise with no issues!
Never doubt that amazing car.

Great to see yinz guys tonight at the mills.

That was fun. I really like your A body, black steelies and poverty caps, just super. that was also the first time I had the chance to see Jim's, Sara's Rag top Road Runner... woo hoooo Very, very nice.

sounds like you boys had fun....wish I was with you

You would have enjoyed it for sure. Last night we hit a show in Wexford. About 30 minutes from the bar. Mopars were the feature car for the night and wow, there were lots of them. Sara's black Savoy won something. That car is outstanding. I saw my old Hemi Duster...... offered to buy it back! I couldnt stand seeing it with "look but don't touch" sticker on it.

-
Back