A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Hello 62BT409. I am Greg's son Chris. My car is built by yours truly and my Dad (Greg) has partnered with me and is taking care of the engine and transmission funding. I have been building the motor under very close and welcomed scrutiny from Greg. I worked with Dad for many years and picked up the trades. Always wanted to build one for myself and she's almost done :).

Hello 62BT409. I am Greg's son Chris. My car is built by yours truly and my Dad (Greg) has partnered with me and is taking care of the engine and transmission funding. I have been building the motor under very close and welcomed scrutiny from Greg. I worked with Dad for many years and picked up the trades. Always wanted to build one for myself and she's almost done :).

Have talked to you Dad a few times. But I loved the Falcon he did for Bob Reams

Attachments

• Bob-Ream-Falcon-09.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 491
Howdy guys,,,I haven't been over on FABO hardly in the last 2 months. Thought I better say a quick "Hi". We've been ramping up to winter and finally got snow, so my focus has shift to mountain sledding for the next few months, and maybe get some work done on my Sweptine. If I get some time off to enjoy it that is. Take care all. Almost forgot,,,Keila says hi to everyone :)

Denny and Ben with their cars.

Henderson14-2029_zpsb8e859fb.jpg
Looking good Denny, hope you and Big brother John enjoyed the rest of your summer!

Denny's Duster with it's Daddy

largecrop2pans_zpsd272f6cd.jpg
Very Cool indeed!

Hmmm...some posts were lost.

I posted that it was great seeing all the guys on Tuesday and the food was great. Also that I got caught in the rain for the first time ever in the 6 years my A body has been on the road. I found it ironic that the wipers didn't work for the entire trip home, either. I guess since I never use them there wasn't any real reason for them to work previously :D

Hey Tod, The GTO and SS are looking good!

I love it.....................
.....go wash your hands and make me a cheese sandwich! :-D I still chuckle when I think of that joke.

Is your Dart a SS/FX car? by Greg Fernald
Big Jim,,,hope all is well!

10-4........We miss you guys. I figured you had been working a lot!

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

10-4........We miss you guys. I figured you had been working a lot!

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

That I have!! I finally just came off of 12 days off, the first since going back on Aug 26th. Was getting burnt out. Take care John, and a happy holidays to you as well!

So far we are still planning to make it back to OH next summer. So long as the oilpatch doesn't take to much of a slowdown with oil prices dropping.
We also might hit Mopars at the Strip in late March, my parents do winters in Lake Havasu, AZ so maybe a visit there then back up to Vegas :)
The MATS would be a good time for you guys to pack up and head west ;)

Yeah, I heard it is a relatively small (but neat) show compared to The Nat's or
especially to Carlisle. Kinda hard to justify the trip for that one event only.

Just fly out and enjoy the show and the strip :) You guys in the states fly around everywhere for chump change, especially to Vegas. Something to keep in mind :)

Hi Rod and Keila....glad all is good.

Gotta say....being around the Missile crew was almost....repeat almost....as many laughs as hanging with our Nats crowd.

Thanks for the great memories this year.....

Hey....have you seen my blue chair????/

Hey Tod, The GTO and SS are looking good!

.....go wash your hands and make me a cheese sandwich! :-D I still chuckle when I think of that joke.

We all chuckle when we think of that joke :D

Thanks Rod. I posted a message to you in Ross' thread. Great to hear from you! Hugs to Keila too. Look forward to the Nats already :glasses7:

Hi Rod and Keila....glad all is good.

Gotta say....being around the Missile crew was almost....repeat almost....as many laughs as hanging with our Nats crowd.

Thanks for the great memories this year.....

Hey....have you seen my blue chair????/
:) that weekend was the best of the year, we had such a great time and can't wait to come back! I keep seeing that sweet silver car show up in mags and online,,,most recently an artical on HDK suspension! Very nice, I hope the Mopar crowds are lining up for ya. Sorry,,,,no blue chair.

Thanks Rod. I posted a message to you in Ross' thread. Great to hear from you! Hugs to Keila too. Look forward to the Nats already :glasses7:

Thanks Tod....we are looking forward to The next NATs big time! We DO need that oil price to come back some so I can afford to make the trip next yr, if it keeps falling I'll be having a slow year. No good for blowing dough on traveling. I've spend 2/3 of my career drilling for oil at $25-30 barrel, now no one can make money when it's under $80. Huh waaaah, did I miss something lol.
Anyway, enough rambling. Hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a great holiday season!

:) that weekend was the best of the year, we had such a great time and can't wait to come back! I keep seeing that sweet silver car show up in mags and online,,,most recently an artical on HDK suspension! Very nice, I hope the Mopar crowds are lining up for ya. Sorry,,,,no blue chair.

Thanks Tod....we are looking forward to The next NATs big time! We DO need that oil price to come back some so I can afford to make the trip next yr, if it keeps falling I'll be having a slow year. No good for blowing dough on traveling. I've spend 2/3 of my career drilling for oil at $25-30 barrel, now no one can make money when it's under $80. Huh waaaah, did I miss something lol.
Anyway, enough rambling. Hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a great holiday season!
Rod, great to meet both u and Keila at the Nats this summer. Had a blast as usual!! Happy Holidays to both of U!! Dan

I'm right there with you my friend.

On another note, Denny and I are now going to group therapy regarding the blue chair.

LOL(and we did),,,got a big kick out of the Blue Chair comment :) Definitely something to work out in a session or two :p

Rod, great to meet both u and Keila at the Nats this summer. Had a blast as usual!! Happy Holidays to both of U!! Dan
Right back at you Dan,,,,was really good time! Happy holidays to you too!

We had a great time there and at Moparfest as well!

It was a great time for sure......... I cant wait until next year!

-
Back